Justin Bieber's Believe - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Justin Bieber's Believe Reviews

½ March 11, 2017
I'm sick and tired of people in the music business wasting my time and money with a documentary about their long 18 or so years of life. Justin Bieber use to be a charming somewhat talented kid who was then discovered and became an egocentric, rude, Delinquent who still somehow gets supported by his teenage girl fanbase which only likes him because he is a beautiful young man. this leads me into my next complaint why the hell is somebody this young getting a biopic made? what has he contributed to society besides being jerk off material to underage girls, piss in a janitor bucket, curse out Bill Clinton, get a DUI, and sing like every mediocre singer today? the answer is not a God Damn thing. And "Believe"? believe in what? that fame and fortune can make a decent kid into a big douchebag and a turd stain in the underpants of entertainment? Frankly, i can't "believe" this guy got a movie let alone Two! i hope to never see these kind of egocentric biopics of people still in their teens to early twenties ever again which is pretty much out of the question because Hollywood is so desperate for ideas that they are digging into the deep compacted tunnel, which is their ass and pulling out such abysmal and unworthy creations that are too expensive and give the audience nothing to take away from it. 0/5 stars
November 17, 2016
Once again, Justin Bieber sucks in this sequel.
March 25, 2016
Tells an okay story but becomes a snore fest way too fast. Nothing against Justin but the pace kills the film.
March 23, 2016
The movie gives you a view of Justin Beibers Tour Believe. Behind the scenes and interview with him and with his fans. I like the movie because it looked real and shows the kid really has a talent.
February 14, 2016
this kid gets a movie about nothing, while better people than him doesn't brag about their fame to make more money.
January 7, 2016
it was the best of them all. Justin is amazing, he helped me with my depression and he doesn't even know it. I use to be and deep deep deeeeeeeep depression where I would self-harm but his music and words helped me so much. God bless everyone.
½ November 20, 2015
Jon M Chu is a terrible director
October 30, 2015
love him love this movie
October 26, 2015
Surprisingly good, I blame Dan
October 25, 2015
Awsome movie!!!~~~~ it made me laugh and cry
½ October 5, 2015
Ohh Boy!! What An Image Problem We Have Here..A 'Muscian' Who Insists It's "All About The Music", But Yet Every Tune Is The Absolute (Lyrical) Cliche Of The Genre, Be It Rap, Pop, Love Song. Lame-Ass Rap..Even Ellen Makes Fun Of The 'Boyfriend' Track. And Then He Insists, "I Want To Be Taken Seriously", While He Tries To Grow A Lame-Ass Mo, Or Works On His Try-Hard Tough Guy Image. I Guess, Most Parents Would Prefer Their Hysterical Daughters To Follow Justin Over Eninem, 50 Cent Snoop Dogg Or Kendrick Lamar. I Was Left Thinking, Imma Party Like It's 3012 Tonight?? Seriously?? Who Are U Tryin' 2B? Prince? Jackson? Usher? Timberlake? ...Meh. Forget It.
September 12, 2015
Bieber was so real in this movie
August 23, 2015
Such a touching and inspirational film - shows Justin real side??
½ August 22, 2015
HORRIBLE!
They should return the money to the people who paid to see this train wreak movie in theaters. I feel robbed!
½ August 18, 2015
JUSTIN!!!! WHERE DISNEY SHOULD HAVE HIM IM DONE WITH HIM!!!!! I THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO BE GOOD IN THIS MOVIE!!! NOPE!!!!!
July 24, 2015
Oh, just look at that face, take a good look at that face, how could you not hate that face?!! STOP MOCKING US YOU LITTLE GIRL!!! YEEESH!!
April 30, 2015
So inspirational ' Words can't explain my love and respect for this man.
½ March 14, 2015
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
February 3, 2015
You'll leave your living room inspired, without a doubt.
½ January 16, 2015