Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna Reviews

½ April 14, 2016
A Gay director sympathize with woman in extra marital affair.
½ April 4, 2016
Good movie, but it gets boring in the last hour or so, even though it was entertaining for the other 2 hr or so.
March 6, 2016
This film may be harder for Western audiences to appreciate but it was incredibly progressive for the time in which it was released. I had the privilege of watching this in theaters and I was incredibly moved. The acting is stellar with notable performances from Rani Mukherji, Abhishek Bachchan, and Amitabh Bachchan.
January 20, 2016
I love this movie. It seems closest to reality/romance. There are two couples with marriage difficulties. But it includes all of the SRK trademarks and ultimately his incredibly charismatic acting style. If you find he, or Rani attractive, this one will make your heart skip a beat, or two...
½ April 5, 2015
Harsh reality shown on commercial Bollywood cinema.
January 2, 2015
This movie is THREE freaking hours long. It was compelling, but three hours! There aren't that many musical numbers in this movie, and I really wish they would have put the subtitles on when they were singing. You can get the jist of the songs, but the lyrics usually move the story along.
July 30, 2014
i hate your website im brown i aint gon pay for shit
February 20, 2014
My Rating: 3/5 stars; Grade: B-; Gesture: Thumbs Sideways; Status: Passable (Fresh); Emoticon: :-I.
November 30, 2013
I think that the length of this movie was a bit too long, but the story was great.
November 29, 2013
I'm a sucker for a Karan Johar film.
½ August 31, 2013
bakwas film...........
½ August 3, 2013
With exception of the first 100 and something minutes of cheesiness that most Bollywood movies are known for, it is an engaging experience of a movie. Its an old story done well. additionally, some classic and catchy musical numbers
July 19, 2013
Songs are good. the story line & the characters (except for the character of Abhishek) are kinda annoying.
½ May 13, 2013
This is a movie that I like and hate in the same time. I like the screenplay but I hate the story...
½ February 22, 2013
It's was like Falling in Love with much more drama and spice in it and some song and dance!
February 14, 2013
In the top 50 bollywoods
December 7, 2012
Would like to get round to seeing!
December 4, 2012
Well, i love this movie. It's different from any Hindi movie which usually contains the sweetness of love. This movie tells about the ugly truth, what's going on in life these days, but in a very beautiful way and lots of moral value. I love how every line in this movie has a deep meaning in it..
November 26, 2012
A difficult subject matter (in South Asian context) handled with Bollywood panache and flair (including all the colorful dance numbers) and an epic length, though to the credit of the director it didn't drag too much.
October 29, 2012
A lot of people didn't like this film cause it was controversial (regarding the marital affair) but i loved it! My only bad comment is that it was just way to long!