Kærlighed ved første hik (Love at First Hiccup) (Love at First Hiccough) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kærlighed ved første hik (Love at First Hiccup) (Love at First Hiccough) Reviews

March 8, 2014
Excellent teen comedy that doesn't have an exorbitant amount of cheap/nasty toilet humour and is still funny.
½ September 18, 2010
I actually liked this Danish romantic comedy, although the following movies in the series weren't good at all.
½ September 10, 2010
Nice enough little movie. I have to admit, i nearly turned this off twenty minutes in. The seriously bad acting and unconvincing characters put me off, but I stuck it out as it did receive a decent review in the TV guide, and apparently was quite a popular teen movie in Denmark. I figured it must have something going for it!
It did pick up and I gave it an extra half point for the scene with little kid buying condoms alone, with the poor Grandma in the shop nearly having a heart attack. Very funny, not too often I laugh out loud at a movie. There is a lot of funny bits in this, some of them work, some not so much. The two leads are fine. I never bought them as a couple, as she is two years older than him and he is kind of a dork, but after the boyfriend she starts off with, who is a total pig, you can suspend disbelief just to see her with someone not so totally unredeemable.
I wouldn't class this as unmissable, and doubt I will ever watch it again myself, but if it happens to be on TV, and you enjoy teen movies, might be worth a look.
½ December 26, 2009
Den havde sine moments.. før Robert Hansen blev CRAZY!!!!!!
August 11, 2009
Anja and Victor both go to the same school but Anja is a bit older than Victor, so she goes to a higher class. Victor is still a virgin and wants Anja to be his first one allthough Anja already has a boyfriend. Many funny scenes and allthogether a sweet movie.