Kagen No Tsuki (2004)

Critic Consensus: No consensus yet.

Kagen No Tsuki Photos

Movie Info

Chiaki Kuriyama, Hyde, and Hiroki Narimiya bring Ai Yazawa's best-selling manga to the screen in a touching tale of undying love written and directed for the screen by Ken Nikai. Mizuki (Kuriyama) is about to turn 19, though the tragedies of the past year hardly seem worth celebrating. Still reeling from her mother's recent suicide, jilted by an unfaithful boyfriend, and betrayed by her closest friend, Mizuki is left all alone in an unforgiving world in which even her stepfamily seems coolly distant. Now the only thing left to do is leave it all behind and start life anew, and upon arriving at a dilapidated estate which seemed to beckon her from afar, Mizuki makes the acquaintance of mysterious and melancholy musician Adam (Hyde). His familiar melodies stirring something strangely irresistible within Mizuki, Adam soon sets the troubled young girl on a determined path to solve a mystery two decades in the making before the waning moon goes dark.
Art House & International , Drama
In Theaters:

Critic Reviews for Kagen No Tsuki

There are no critic reviews yet for Kagen No Tsuki. Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates!

Audience Reviews for Kagen No Tsuki

Hyde as Adam......>.< no no no no no no. He just wasn't what I pictured when I thought of Adam in real life form. He just didn't do much of anything really. But in all it still made me cry some tears and it is still a Yazawa Ai masterpiece. and still liked it.

Lauren  Fulghum
Lauren Fulghum

I love this movie. Extra props if you love Hyde, (eeee) it was all-around well-done, though, and Hyde isn't really a centerpiece so much as another member of the cast. It's excellent, see it now, please!

Private User
Private User

I'm a big goofy Hyde fan so of course I loved it...my only complaint was NOT ENOUGH HYDE-SAN!...but go figure

Kagen No Tsuki Quotes

There are no approved quotes yet for this movie.

Discussion Forum

Discuss Kagen No Tsuki on our Movie forum!

News & Features