Kane and Lynch - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kane and Lynch Reviews

July 7, 2013
I only have 1 problem. As a gamer I noticed that the lynch is white in the game but in the movie they picked Jamie Foxx instead of a white guy that goes with the game like Jeff bridges.
June 14, 2013
With the amazing casting, I don't even care if the movie sucks (which, with the record of video game based movies, is likely). Definitely going to see.
March 9, 2013
From what I've heard of the script, it doesn't even come close to the source material. Pass.
February 17, 2013
Ever since Kane & Lynch 1, I knew it would become a movie. I was looking forward to seeing it hit the big screen, & in hopes of them directing it right. But when they announced this film, along with its cast, I was beyond disappointed. & that brings me to Jamie Foxx. Don't get me wrong, I love Jamie Foxx & his movies. But WHY did they have to cast him in as Lynch? So because of that, It really ruined my excitement.
February 16, 2013
I'll still watch but why Jaime Foxx??? WTF are they thinking?? Lynch is a white man???!!!
February 13, 2013
As much as I like Bruce Willis, this doesn't seem to fit him very well. Not a bad choice, but I would've preferred to see Michael Ironside on that Role. Lynch. Jamie Foxx? Really??
January 13, 2013
Wow Jamie Foxx really? Of all the great people they could have cast they had to pick him, I'm not seeing this.
December 3, 2012
Fan of the game and glad it's getting put in the big screen, to bad the casting is wrong. Jamie foxx as Lynch? C'mon!
September 12, 2012
What Jamie Foxx?! This must've been a politicly correct choice. This is gonna suck I can already tell.
September 11, 2012
Games were shit, this'll be shitter.
August 30, 2012
yessssss bout time booooom
August 3, 2012
Lynch isn't black... nuff said :P
And why -of all possible video game adaptations- is this one on the verge of getting made?
June 10, 2012
I never liked the games anyway. XP
April 27, 2012
I think that movie will be good. jamie foxx as lynch is crazy but i think he can pull it off.
April 26, 2012
Ill watch it, and nothing against fox but he will make a terrible lynch. First off lynch ain't black; and can fox really pull of a crazed killer?
jim222001us
April 11, 2012
Dumb casting and I don't mean Bruce Willis. Why Jamie Fox when Jeff Bridges or Josh Brolin would have been awesome.
February 16, 2012
Why isn't Paul Giamatti Lynch? Jamie Foxx? It doesn't work. Bruce Willis works but I'd prefer someone like Daniel Craig.
February 14, 2012
Hope this turns out well.
December 27, 2011
This is based off a video game that wasn't that good to begin with that had two old white guys. I'll wait for it on Red Box.