Kansas Pacific - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kansas Pacific Reviews

May 25, 2015
Okay Sterling Hayden western about the building of a railroad from Kansas to the Pacific. Hayden has to face down ex-Confederate soldiers who are trying stop the completion of the railroad. It's not bad but far from a classic. You do get to see Clayton "Lone Ranger" Moore without his mask.
May 21, 2015
reel good technicolor western about the building of America's railroad just b4 the civil war.
May 7, 2013
A U.S. officer overlooks the completion of a Kansas railway held back by Confederate attacks just before the Civil War begins. Dull and formulaic western with some nice action sequences but overall pretty poorly made.
August 19, 2010
This is actually a pretty good film by Allied Artists Pictures, its a 1953 U.S. Cinecolor motion picture directed by Ray Nazarro. It stars Sterling Hayden and Eve Miller. My copy came from the Mill Creek 50 pack of Combat Classics. How this movie got into that collection is beyond me. Its more of a western then a combat movie, but the time era is supposed to be right before the cilvil war. That being I didn't notice one African American on the railroad crew nor did I see any Asians, go figure those odds. But the movie itself is about a railroad across Kansas the South sees it as a threat and the Nort Sees it as a Good Trade line. Henchman Stone is played by Clayton Moore (The Masked Lone Ranger) who is a bad guy, now thats a twist.. The main character named "Mr. Bruce" who ever heard of that in the Western.
June 24, 2007
There's no ocean in Kansas!!! :P

(Yes I know how stupid that sounds...)