Kathy Griffin - Allegedly - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kathy Griffin - Allegedly Reviews

November 1, 2012
I've only seen the edited version on Bravo, but it's still very funny!
July 24, 2011
She might be just D -List, but she's A-List Funny
July 24, 2009
Kathy Griffin is my Godess!
April 3, 2009
Probably the coolest of her standups because it has the best celebrity encounters.
shesdownbytheriver
March 28, 2009
No thankyou - Not interested
September 23, 2008
I LOVE KATHY GRIFFIN!!!! SHE"S SO FUNNY. :)
July 5, 2008
Holy crap, she is so funny!
May 15, 2008
shes is so a-list to me!
May 8, 2008
Even though this is an older dvd. I am a big fan of her rotten comedy. You will enjoy it if you are a part of the entertainment industry and know the in's-and-out's of the game of entertainment.
April 19, 2008
She is hilarious. I can watch her routines over and over and still laugh.
April 19, 2008
Kathy Griffin is about as funny as getting an STD from Pamela Anderson. Her jokes are lame, and she is a turd farmer.
April 18, 2008
The funniest woman in the world. Enough said.
April 17, 2008
Love her or hate her Kathy Griffin does something unique. She's the comedian we all wish we were because she is out among the rich and famous while not quite fitting in herself and therein lies her charm. She's crude, rude, and should be hated but it's almost impossible for me to since she bring the almighty celebrity back down to reality and reminds us that life is basically high school in terms of the population higherarchy. But just like the popular people at school, the celebrities have their flaws which they are desperate to hide. But Kathy brings what she's witnessed to light and allows the audience to laugh at those people we wish we could be.
January 14, 2008
There may not be a person on planet earth i hate more than Kathy Griffin. okay maybe one.. (Michael Moore) but she is up there
December 21, 2007
KATHY GRIFFIN ONCE AGAIN HAS CRACKED ME UP TO NO END W/HER STAND UP ACT!! :)
December 17, 2007
Kathy is genius!
Fuck you Gwenyth!
December 11, 2007
kathy griffin seems to have made a career out of biting the hand that feeds her, namely Hollywood, yet her irreverent look at modern celebrity delivers genuine laughs and a refreshing viewpoint.
December 5, 2007
hiiii--laaarrr--iii---oouuusss!!
December 4, 2007
I LOVE YOU KATHY!! This dvd is a must see if you love celebrity dirt from a hands on experience. I SALUTE YOU! Add another 5 stars on my rating.
November 21, 2007
love love love kathy. She makes me happy!