Katt Williams: American Hustle - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Katt Williams: American Hustle Reviews

November 8, 2010
His stand up at the end was incredible. Every day I'm hustlin'.
July 31, 2010
ienjoyed it, it was funny, ijust wish iwas high when iwatched it
½ July 17, 2010
there is a huge opening mini-movie for lack of a better way to describe it long before Katt ever takes the stage to film a DVD special..and for the most part wasn't funny at all. The performance itslef was good. It was funnt, it's Katt Williams. But I seem to notice hes lacking the insane energy he has in Pimp Chronicles and its Pimpin Pimpin. He has a few other performances on DVD but only 3 were high production and very solid performances..this is one of the 3, and my third favorite.
June 28, 2010
any fan of Katt will love this movie its good
June 28, 2010
If you dont mind intense language and extremley blatant stereotyping (in a light manner of course, this is stand-up comedy after all) its a great movie/show. Good laughs.
April 8, 2010
This movie is too funny for words! A must see! Get it together Katt! You are too talented!
December 5, 2009
NO QUESTION THE FUNNIEST MAN IN COMEDY
November 9, 2009
"everytime im hustlin...everytime im hustlin" lol
½ October 5, 2009
it was a good performace by katt, the cast was a little slow at times but he made it happen
October 5, 2009
i think this man is funy az fuck
½ September 7, 2009
I could just watch it over and over... lol!
½ July 14, 2009
I loved every bit of it cuz he is just so hilarious to me!!
July 8, 2009
this is a must see comedy better than the first and once again it'll have you dying whether u high or sober lol
July 7, 2009
My son warned me about this guy and he is most excellent! Track 8 is my favorite!
½ July 6, 2009
"Everyday I'm hustlin'-hustlin'-hustle-hustlin'-hustlin'"
June 27, 2009
this was rilly dope ya'll gotta see it!!!
½ June 21, 2009
this was so funny i cried
May 2, 2009
U MUST WATCH THIS GUYS...he is for real
April 8, 2009
Katt Williams is the SHIAT!!!!!
March 7, 2009