Katt Williams: It's Pimpin' Pimpin' - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Katt Williams: It's Pimpin' Pimpin' Reviews

May 24, 2015
Mostly good, few misses (1 time, May 2015) Comedy Central
½ August 28, 2014
Katt Williams is one of the funniest comedians in the past 20 years. While his material isn't for everybody, it is well written and performed. His small stature is not a reflection of his talent.

8/29/14
½ July 14, 2014
Good Special, but nowhere near the pimp chronicles pt.1
½ October 3, 2013
Rolling on the floor with laughter
April 13, 2012
...You see this shit right here.....This My Shit Right Here
½ July 6, 2011
His eccentric, non stop style gets laughs without the need for good punchlines. Not as good as american hustle cause it is lacking those hilarious scenarios and some well executed jokes but it isnt far behind. Should be watching this if a fan of black stand up.
½ February 22, 2011
More Pimp flavoured humour from the black hobbit Katt Williams. This has some great patches of consecutive gags, personal highlights are the jokes about Kevin Federline, smoking weed with white people and the motorbike story. If you like black stand up it's a must really. There are some topics that didn't do much for me and of course there better shows out there from the black stand up A-list but you should have seen them by now if your serious about this shit. But this is a nice addition to the collection.
February 17, 2011
I WAS LAUGHIN SO HARD I ALMOST WET MYSELF:):)
July 17, 2010
For his third big time DVD Katt comes back with the energy from Pimp Chronicles and bests the funny, but not as funny as this one..American Hustle.
April 22, 2010
MOVE THE COUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Bhahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
January 16, 2010
po lil tink tink.. yo dis shit is h3lla funny yo 4r3al..
½ December 31, 2009
Katt Williams is hilarious but too many interview scenes!
½ November 9, 2009
I really enjoy Katt Williams stand-ups because he speak about alot of things we can relate to and get a kick outta but so far this one seems to be the weakest of his stand-ups. I just didn't find myself laughing as much as I usually do. It was still a good show but was disappointed because I know how good he can be.
½ October 3, 2009
There are some rare funny moments, but it's pretty devoid of decent comedy.
August 9, 2009
He's a cool guy to talk to and funny as hell.
½ July 23, 2009
"The next time you're having a bad day, think about po' little taint-taint."
June 3, 2009
DIS MOVIE IS SOOO FUNNY!!I LOVE IT!!YOU WILL CRY LAUGH!
May 28, 2009
MAN THIS MOVIE FUNNY IS HELL ON EVERY THANG!!!!!
April 22, 2009
Hes one of the best comedians ever
April 8, 2009
DIS SHYT IS FUNNI>>>WAT CHALL AINT KNOOE.....