Katy Perry: Part of Me - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Katy Perry: Part of Me Reviews

July 22, 2014
I can't wait to see the lovely Katy Perry in her movie Part of me.
½ July 16, 2014
5/10
It's watchable. But proof that every women looks ugly without make up
July 11, 2014
I want 2 c this cus I luv Katy Perry an her music
July 10, 2014
Just cuz it looks like somewhat interesting reality? I love true stories.
July 10, 2014
Surprised and entertained! Goes into her background, more bio than concert.
June 28, 2014
I already loved Katy Perry before but this really made me feel like it gave me the chance to get to know her better from her perspective not from what the media puts out there. I feel like everyone should do a movie about themselves to give us that inside scoop. Made me love her more, when she and Russel broke up and seeing how devastated she was really humanized her and I felt for her. I even cried!! She is amazing!
June 19, 2014
Katy Perry sucks dick
½ May 29, 2014
If you are a big katy perry stan like me you will love this documentary as much as I did.4.5\5 Almost perfect.
May 28, 2014
"Maybe the movie wasn't really my type of thing, but I can't help it. Katy Perry rocks!"
May 28, 2014
Katy lets it all hang out in this Rockumentury.
May 26, 2014
I like katy perry movie
May 4, 2014
It was amazing! It changed my whole perspective of her as an artist and a person. ???
April 30, 2014
This whole experience, of visuals, costumes, music, lyrics, and Katy Perry interacting with her fans, was so inspiring to me. It helped me through the roughest year of my entire life. The show must go on, just as life.
April 22, 2014
Wasn't a big fan of Katy Perry, but would like to go to one of her concerts if I get the chance!
April 20, 2014
Not very interesting.
April 20, 2014
A totally uninspiring story of rich people. With no conflict and not much in the way of insight, this is nothing more than a slice of music marketing.
April 18, 2014
from what I saw this was a pretty good movie/documentary about Katy Perry, if your not a big fan of Katy Perry you probably won't enjoy it as much... I'm not a big Katy Perry fan but I like some of her songs...
April 13, 2014
Fun. Enjoyed singing along.
April 10, 2014
Unexpectedly highly inspiring as we see one of the most famous pop stars in the world with such unique personality and an admirable heart.
April 5, 2014
I really like Katy's music, and I never really did until I saw this, but Katy is a very inspiring person!
Katy Perry: How was the concert, Grandma?
Ann Hudson: Loud!