Kaun - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kaun Reviews

August 25, 2016
This movie was purely bad, one of the worst horror/suspense movies I've watched in quite some time. It was predictable and had a few "what?" moments, not in a good way. If you want to watch something predictable and get a headache watch this movie. The only reason this movie even deserves a star is because all the stars did a good job, for example Urmila did a great job, and so did Manoj Bajpai, even though I got annoyed of him, but I guess that was the point.
½ March 23, 2011
Directed by Ram Gopal Varma and written by Anurag Kashyap. That says a lot about the film. It's a taut horror-thriller with the RVG signature intact. The film takes it's own time to get on track and when it does with the arrival of Manoj Bajpai's character who could be a deranged serial killer, it goes on full throttle till the end. The brilliant Bajpai himself makes this film a great watch, and he is amply supported by Sushant Singh. The big problem is Urmila. She hams it up when it matters and I can't stop wondering why RGV continuously casts poor actresses in his films while showing great taste when it comes to male actors. She however didn't ruin the movie while is set entirely in a house with only 3 characters. It's a must watch for fans of thrillers.
December 11, 2010
Anurag Kashyap's mastermind script..few flaws but worth a watch on every Halloween!
½ August 23, 2009
This movie was released ahead of time. One of the cult classics on thriller genre ever in Hindi Cinema.
Sandeep's Music plays an important character in the plot. Must Watch!
½ February 28, 2009
i was really impressed when i saw it. i think it is well made and i thought manoj bajpai's performance is really good.
December 2, 2008
This movie was one of the first Bollywood movies that truly impressed me. The relatively slow pace is a perfect setup for the movie. The acting throughout was also awesome, especially that of Manoj Bajpai. This is a must watch!