Kenny Begins - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kenny Begins Reviews

½ June 10, 2011
Jag gillade TV-serien vÀldigt mycket men som ofta annars nÀr det gÀller uppföljare till lÄgbugetfenomen sÄ missar man mÄlet. Jag skrattar vid flera tillfÀllen men helhetsintrycket blir tyvÀrr ÀndÄ ett nja.
May 24, 2010
Slightly amusing if you seen the original TV-show.
½ November 16, 2009
Swedish sci-fi comedies are about as rare as polar bears in Sahara. And whenever my country does make them, they're usually very mediocre. I wish I could say this was an exception, but sadly it ends up in the same pile. Johan Rheborg's acting is great as always, but the movie just completely misses the mark as it comes to the humor. Not a single joke or gag made me laugh (or even chuckle for that matter), and I began wondering if the scriptwriters had really seen the original show at all. Because from what I can remember, it was a lot more fun and entertaining than this was. At least the spirit of the series is intact on the visual level though. It's fun how it mixes B-movie props with high quality special effects. But a movie needs more than just neat visuals, and without a soul, everything just falls flat. So as much as I hate saying it, this was a real disappointment. Worth a rent for the nostalgia, but nowhere near as good as the TV show.
½ October 3, 2009
Zohan meets space and still isn't funny. The "superman" subplot is well-done.
September 30, 2009
This is good - swedish sci-fi at itÂŽs best!
½ August 30, 2009
For a swedish film, this action/adventure/family comedy is really great. The special effects are also very good and there's nothing wrong with the story. I liked young Bill SkarsgÄrd's performance. In all: A movie worth seeing!
½ August 3, 2009
A pretty childish movie but with a few scenes and jokes I liked. Some ironic scenes, they joking with other more famous movies and thatŽs always fun to watch. CanŽt write so much more about it, just a movie among other B-movies in this genre.
August 2, 2009
"Wolli bolli!", "Ishlo pishlo!". Excactly like the series, so if you like them, you will not be disappointed. My favourites was Bill Skarsgćrd and - of course - Björn Gustafsson. If you find randomness funny, then this is the movie for you.

"Titta, en tant!"
August 1, 2009
Disappointing. The Tv-Series is awesome The script was bad and it wasn't funny.
½ July 30, 2009
Hyfsad bra komedi med förvÄnadsvÀrda bra effekter för att vara en svensk film..