Kevin & Perry Go Large - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kevin & Perry Go Large Reviews

February 22, 2013
funny as best one all i want to do is watch it watch it
½ February 4, 2013
one of the funniest films ever!!!
½ December 22, 2012
I didnt think it was too bad, a bit immature but thats to be expected.
December 14, 2012
Whatever wit Harry Enfield had in the TV show is completely absent here. Just crap toilet humour and a cringeworthy plot.
November 12, 2012
How this didn't get a single positive review, will never cease to bewilder.
½ October 27, 2012
Sure, it's hard for most to stomach and some might find it annoying. But I think it's hilarious, I realise it's pretty bad but it's nostalgic and extremely amusing.
September 29, 2012
Mildly funny, the british bravos and butthead
½ September 20, 2012
loved this film I thought it was ace and very funny, Harry Enfield, Kathy Burke, Rhys Ifans and James Fleet star, I love how Rhys Ifans used to call Kevin- Ginger pubes and Perry- Sad hat
September 18, 2012
0%? That's awfully harsh. The film is not THAT bad. I've seen worse. Okay it has it's flaws, the erection jokes are very tiresome after being used the 10th time and what was the scene where Kevin and Perry are in the sea, Perry takes a crap and it chases after them all about? What was the point of that scene? But the scene that makes me gag (and everyone else for that matter) is the scene where the girls are getting ready for the date and squeeze their spots and pus squirts everywhere. Especially from their bellybuttons, EWW!!! The DVD commentary said there were many walkouts in that scene. I don't blame those people.

There are some funny gags and the music is great. If you don't like rave music, stay away. Rhys Ifans is great at playing the nasty DJ and Kathy Burke steals the show.

There are good reviews to this film if you just look at the DVD covers, this site shows only 5 critic reviews.
September 10, 2012
ALL I WANNA DO IS DO IT!!!!
½ August 17, 2012
This is a severe case of a film which I like but everyone else loathes. Harry Enfield created a marvelous satire of teenage life with Kevin and Perry, plus it acts a good satire on the House Music scene of the 90s - however 'jumping the shark' is certainly present in this laugh-out-loud flick. At best, it's a 'sit down and laugh after a hard day' comedy.
May 30, 2012
I loved it, if you love trance music than your going to love this, excellent songs.
½ May 23, 2012
Was shite, i thought it was meant to be a good film ... Obv not haha
May 6, 2012
luvvvvvv it!!!! LARRRRRGE!!!!
March 22, 2012
Dirtay scumbags go to STD central, Ibiza. Funny? Yaaaasss
March 20, 2012
great film. great music.not for squares. excellent casting.
February 22, 2012
Its like an even less funny American Pie rip-off.
½ February 21, 2012
Worst movie I've seen this last decade. Don't waste your time. Disgusting and humorless
February 15, 2012
This film never gets old!!
February 3, 2012
don't take it seriously and you'll love it like me