Kevin & Perry Go Large - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kevin & Perry Go Large Reviews

December 31, 2013
The so called comedy high points of this film involve spots being popped into a mirror, awkward erections and a floating turd and if that sounds like your idea of a fun movie, you deserve to be subjected to this.
December 20, 2013
A duo of retarded virgins aspire to lose their virginity and become the best DJs ever. By the end they accomplish this, even though they're retards. And it's not funny, it is quite stupid and shameful to watch. Pretty much sums it up.
November 30, 2013
A funny film about two teenagers who go to ibiza. Some classic tunes from back in the day. Kevin and Perry want to be DJ's and when they see eyeball Paul they might have hit the big time. Some classic quotes from the film which last in your memory for a long time.
August 29, 2013
This film definitely is 'avin it large'
½ July 23, 2013
It's best not to look directly at it.
June 17, 2013
It's been a while but still as good as ever.
April 19, 2013
This movie quiet possibly has one of the best movie soundtracks of all time. Still love this music even 13 years later :-)
February 22, 2013
funny as best one all i want to do is watch it watch it
½ February 4, 2013
one of the funniest films ever!!!
½ December 22, 2012
I didnt think it was too bad, a bit immature but thats to be expected.
December 14, 2012
Whatever wit Harry Enfield had in the TV show is completely absent here. Just crap toilet humour and a cringeworthy plot.
November 12, 2012
How this didn't get a single positive review, will never cease to bewilder.
½ October 27, 2012
Sure, it's hard for most to stomach and some might find it annoying. But I think it's hilarious, I realise it's pretty bad but it's nostalgic and extremely amusing.
September 29, 2012
Mildly funny, the british bravos and butthead
½ September 20, 2012
loved this film I thought it was ace and very funny, Harry Enfield, Kathy Burke, Rhys Ifans and James Fleet star, I love how Rhys Ifans used to call Kevin- Ginger pubes and Perry- Sad hat
September 18, 2012
0%? That's awfully harsh. The film is not THAT bad. I've seen worse. Okay it has it's flaws, the erection jokes are very tiresome after being used the 10th time and what was the scene where Kevin and Perry are in the sea, Perry takes a crap and it chases after them all about? What was the point of that scene? But the scene that makes me gag (and everyone else for that matter) is the scene where the girls are getting ready for the date and squeeze their spots and pus squirts everywhere. Especially from their bellybuttons, EWW!!! The DVD commentary said there were many walkouts in that scene. I don't blame those people.

There are some funny gags and the music is great. If you don't like rave music, stay away. Rhys Ifans is great at playing the nasty DJ and Kathy Burke steals the show.

There are good reviews to this film if you just look at the DVD covers, this site shows only 5 critic reviews.
September 10, 2012
ALL I WANNA DO IS DO IT!!!!
½ August 17, 2012
This is a severe case of a film which I like but everyone else loathes. Harry Enfield created a marvelous satire of teenage life with Kevin and Perry, plus it acts a good satire on the House Music scene of the 90s - however 'jumping the shark' is certainly present in this laugh-out-loud flick. At best, it's a 'sit down and laugh after a hard day' comedy.
May 30, 2012
I loved it, if you love trance music than your going to love this, excellent songs.
½ May 23, 2012
Was shite, i thought it was meant to be a good film ... Obv not haha