Kevin Hart: Laugh At My Pain - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kevin Hart: Laugh At My Pain Reviews

October 4, 2015
So right after watching Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain on Netflix, I thought my sister and I are done for the day, but my sister wanted to watch more of Kevin Hart's stand-up comedies which I was fine with. The irony about it is that when we were two-thirds of the film, she was tired and went to bed and I still watched it, knowing that I wanted to sleep before watching Kevin Hart: Laugh at my Pain, which is another funny effort for Kevin Hart. When people were talking about his past life, it was nice to know about it, but I wasn't that interested in it although when it went to the part when Kevin Hart's family, it was sweet and a bit funny. The best part is his stand-up routine as he talks about his past life that would be embarrassing for him, but genuinely funny for the viewers. He doesn't do the same routine and tells different jokes that are memorable and very funny. The stand-up is a bit longer than Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain, but I'm still giving it the same rating because the beginning scene was a bit too long and was losing my interest, until it goes to the stand-up.
September 5, 2015
alright alright alright you going to learn today
½ August 2, 2015
thought it would be funnier
½ July 10, 2015
There are funny moments and Hart does bring his personal life that hits close to his home. But a lot of this film is dragged out.
December 16, 2014
some jokes get a little old
November 15, 2014
funny in places, though looses its way a little outside the stand up material.
½ September 6, 2014
Some of the sketches were funny but it was the greatest stand-up performance. I liked the way the DVD was compiled because there is footage of Kevin Hart visiting his old town and there's a little Reservoir Dogs tribute near the end which was quite funny. I'm not a massive fan of Kevin Hart's movies because he does become slightly annoying after a while, but his stand-up is much better. This particular performance deals with various personal family issues which were quite funny but not as amusing as Delirious or Raw. In all, it's not a bad watch but I have seen better. Watchable!

Ride Along, starring Kevin Hart and Ice Cube, could have been a much better movie if Kevin Hart didn't have verbal diarrhoea throughout the movie. His other projects like About Last Night and Think Like A Man also show the annoying side of Kevin Harts comedy but he wasn't that bad in Grudge Match. Like a lot of comedians, they seem to get type-casted in the early stage of there careers so I would like to see him do more serious roles in the near future.

I recommend this movie to people who are into there stand-up comedies starring Kevin Hart, talking about various family topics. 5/10
April 30, 2014
I know his popularity is growing, but I think I prefer more towards Chris Rock's comedy rather than his..
March 13, 2014
kevin hart: pineapoles!!!!!!!!

kevin hart laugh at my pain brings us inside kevin harts world. on stage and off. hilarious!
March 1, 2014
Very funny!! Kevin Hart is a genius!
February 23, 2014
extremely funny, as well entertaining and original - 9.8/10
January 28, 2014
one of my favorite movies
January 1, 2014
I really enjoyed this stand up! Definetly my favorite comedian!
½ December 8, 2013
While Kevin Hart successfully uses his real-life experiences to make a funny performance, it's the brevity of his act and dreadfully boring 'Reservoir Dogs' parody at the end hampers with the enjoyment of the film.
November 8, 2013
a little better than let me explain mainly cause theres not much lag before the laughs begin
October 29, 2013
Add to my list of movies
½ October 8, 2013
I love it
keep it up kevin
July 13, 2013
The funniest movie I seen in 2011
½ June 25, 2013
hilarious. real...just wish it was longer.
½ June 18, 2013
Kind Of A Downer When Kev Talks Of His Dad But The Bar Stool Scene Makes Up For It.