Kevin Hart: Laugh At My Pain - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kevin Hart: Laugh At My Pain Reviews

½ June 18, 2013
Kind Of A Downer When Kev Talks Of His Dad But The Bar Stool Scene Makes Up For It.
June 11, 2013
Biography junk should've been at the end. Funny as hell though. Pineapples!
May 18, 2013
As crazy as this sounds, the funeral bit will have you laughing until your ribs scream. This man is a comic genius. You're gonna learn today.
March 22, 2013
He's coming to Vegas and I want to go
March 19, 2013
classic Alright Alright Alright lol
January 28, 2013
I have never laughed so hard during a moving as I did during this one... My friends and I watched it multiple times! Sometimes we would have a movie night just to watch it. We spent the summer quoting Kevin Hart, it was that funny to us. When I'm sad, now, I watch this movie and it only cheers me up!!
½ January 18, 2013
Kevin Hart is the s**t!
December 27, 2012
Funniest comedian yet!
October 10, 2012
alright alright alright u gonna learn
October 6, 2012
Didn't really think this one was funny. What was with the documentary in the beginning?
September 22, 2012
i love Kevin Hart!!!!
½ September 7, 2012
Kevin Hart gives a lot of effort but just doesn't make me laugh that much. He's alright-comedy wise but he's no Rodney Dangerfield if you get my drift. Worth one time watch.
½ September 4, 2012
Not great, not terrible. Just good.
September 3, 2012
This guy is just not funny. The only reason I gave 1 star was the Reservoir Dogs sketch which did make me slightly smile but apart from that this was total rubbish. A total waste of 1h30m of my life!!!
September 2, 2012
Too damn funny. love it
½ September 2, 2012
I saw this on the plane and loved it.. Kept me laughing.. Good for a one time watch
½ September 1, 2012
Hart is a funny cat.... belly laughs for sure.
September 1, 2012
Alright alright alright
August 29, 2012
Seen him live. LOVED IT!
blkbomb
August 8, 2012
Kevin Hart, Himself: When I left, I took all the backs to her earrings yeah I don't want the earrings I just want the backs. You could put them on but you're gunna fuckin lose them without the backs. I suggest you buy a pack of pencils, and get it poppin with those fuckin' erasers bitch.

"Alright! Alright! Alright!"

Not unlike Katt Williams comedy special, Kevin Hart brings us more than just standup in Laugh at my Pain. At the beginning, the movie has a sort of documentary feel as we go to Philadelphia with him and learn about his childhood. Then it goes into his standup and wraps up with a sort of Reservoir Dogs parody that was pretty awful. His standup routine is good, but the parody wasn't good. Then we see a Larry King interview with his dad, which was somewhat funny.

Just like any other comedy special movie, you know whether you're going to like it before you watch it. If you like Kevin Hart, you'll like the movie. If you don't like him, you won't like it. I happen to like Kevin Hart and love how he injects his personal life into his comedy more than the average comic, so I liked his movie. His standup is great and the little personal stuff at the beginning wasn't bad also.