Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain Reviews

October 12, 2016
One of the best stand ups ever
September 10, 2016
Not in a rush to see it since I was there was the taping , just want to see the finish product
½ December 26, 2015
Starting to sell out a bit, as his material isn't as original anymore. Hilarious, still, but feels familiar.
December 26, 2015
It gave you everything you want from a Star Wars movie but we've already seen this before. The Dark Side makes a huge space station, the light side destroys it
September 19, 2015
It is exactly what you'd expect from one of today's great stand-up comedians. Kevin Hart brings a ton of energy to the stage, which makes his already hilarious jokes even funnier.
September 15, 2015
Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain is a hilarious film that shows that Kevin Hart can be funny when doing stand-up. When it's about to go to the stand-up, there was a scene that they are clearly acting, but it's funny that it didn't matter that much. His jokes are very funny that people would start quoting them. His stories are very interesting that he might as well talk about anything and it would've been interesting and funny. My main problem is that his stand-up in this is really short and I wanted to see and hear more of his jokes. Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain is a great movie that shows a lot of what made Kevin Hart popular.
September 6, 2015
Kevin Hart doing what he does best: making my side hurt with laughter.
August 29, 2015
Kevin Hart is funny in the movies but i didnt find this stand up show all that great. Takes too long for the actual comedy to start. Then when it does its a slight disappointment. Still some funny jokes and lots of energy.
August 19, 2015
Great concert movie Kevin is funny as hell,gotta watch out for bum bumps lol
July 12, 2015
I was a little skeptical at first. But this stand-up routine/act/film/whatever you want to call it proved me wrong. 'Let Me Explain' proves that Kevin Hart does funny bits and may be a really honest comedian. It may be his best from what I've seen.
May 30, 2015
Pretty funny stuff, Fire on these bitches one time!
May 20, 2015
Hilarious stand up show.
May 16, 2015
Kevin Heart is always so much fun to watch
May 4, 2015
Pese a un inicio demasiado largo (y poco gracioso), esta película en concierto con Kevin Hart muestra el gran carisma de este cómico, heredero de Martin Lawrence y Eddie Murphy. No es tan delirante como sus predecesores, pero logra conectar con el público.
April 29, 2015
This is only funny on occasion because Kevin hart comes off as an idiot.
February 25, 2015
Kevin hart about last nigth
January 31, 2015
Funniest stand up ever! A definite must see. I laughed throughout the whole movie
January 23, 2015
Decent funny jokes but some of them fall flat.
January 13, 2015
This dude is crazy definitely funny.
January 3, 2015
Disappointed. Think he's hilarious but this was a let down.