Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain Reviews

½ December 17, 2014
I heard great things about it, but I was bored out of my mind halfway through.
December 15, 2014
Best comedian on the planet
November 29, 2014
My dude! What more can I say.
November 18, 2014
It wasn't that funny
November 17, 2014
this is a funny movie
½ October 31, 2014
Trust me this is funny it starts out a little shaky but it gets really really funny
October 27, 2014
great standup
funny as ....
best standup in a while
½ October 6, 2014
Why is whiteboy Kevin Bacon doing stand-up, he needs to sit the fuck down and get sum lernin' done by a real nigga who can be funny like Lee Mac.
½ September 20, 2014
It's fairly short than anticipated with plenty of cut scenes that ruin the authenticity of his performance but Let Me Explain is just a reminder of how Kevin Hart's comedic charm has exploded and has made him a pop-culture idol. 3.5/5
½ September 20, 2014
Kevin Hart sucks. He's not funny at all. Except for the thing he did about Shaq falling. His standup still bites though.
September 1, 2014
It is a great movie.
½ September 1, 2014
9/1/2014: Just ok. There were a few funny spots, but not many.
August 31, 2014
Man this was funny as heck!
August 10, 2014
It's Kevin Hart. Enough said.
August 9, 2014
Truly funny!!! It will be the funniest thing I've seen all year no doubt!!! U will be falling out of ur seat laughing!!!
½ August 4, 2014
Not funny at all, I could'nt even watch it all the way. It is the first time I watched something from kevin hart, and it was just terrible. Absolutely the worst standup comedie I ever saw. He just needs to stop being a comedian because he is not funny. The only thing that was funny is his career, because it's a joke. Waste of time, I just hated it sooooooo much.
½ August 4, 2014
7,5/10

The intro is way too long. So the real Stand Up goes 50 minutes. Its impressive, Madison Square Garden, 30,000k People. Here in Germany a Comedian filled the Olympiastadion in Berlin for a Stand Up Special with a sold out crowd of over 77,000k People a couple years ago.
He is a corny but funny mf, "Deerbra"?!
August 1, 2014