Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain Reviews

July 18, 2014
Last one I seen was better but Kevin Gary is awesome
½ July 13, 2014
Seriously wtf is this guy even talking about
July 11, 2014
Not as funny as the first one.
July 10, 2014
Pretty funny. I'm not a fan of him at all but it wasn't bad
July 6, 2014
Same ol' Kevin Hart stand-up that I've seen before; jokes about his height and kids. I believe I laughed only a couple of times. His movie career is far better at this point.
½ July 1, 2014
Took way to long to get started but good times watching Hart deliver "fire" to a sold out Garden. He starts a little slow but when he gets into his friends and marriage about 2/3 of the way through I spit me drink through my nose laughing. "Dang I'm hungry!" Lol
June 29, 2014
The entire thing was moderately funny but nothing great, EXCEPT I died when he talked about his big fear! That part was absolutely hilarious
June 23, 2014
Good family funny ..well most of it u can watch this more than 2 times n still laugh
June 22, 2014
Way to much of the N word for this white guy
June 16, 2014
Funny as hell love this actor
½ June 4, 2014
Jokes were very long and drawn out, lost interest fast.
June 3, 2014
His worst stand up but still good
May 28, 2014
In its 75 minute run-time, Let Me Explain packs enough F-words, dirty references, and quotable phrases, and an outstanding and dedicated performance from Kevin Hart, to make this stand-up comedy, a hillarious fun-fest that will deliver laughs to everyone.
May 27, 2014
Kevin is hilarious. This is one of his best of the new Kings of Comedy.
May 21, 2014
Love Kevin Hart so funny
½ May 13, 2014
Really disappointed with this stand up by usually really stand up comedian Kevin Hart this performance at most gives about one big laugh and a few chuckles but all in all very short and not that funny.
May 8, 2014
It is what it is...LETS RIDE!!!
May 8, 2014
this is a great movie! Kevin Hart is the funniest!
May 7, 2014
It's just ok.
Interesting intro build-up, wildly f-bombed throughout, mediocre onstage performance - when they finally get to it.
Mainly for fans of Hart.
May 6, 2014
He did what we wanted, he made us laugh.