Khakee (The Uniform) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Khakee (The Uniform) Reviews

½ June 6, 2016
Khakee is a very good movie, it does have many issues in the story, but the story and the cast truly make this movie worth a watch. Unfortunately it's a very underrated movie and has never got the appreciation it deserved.
September 27, 2013
From Big B to even Tushar Kapoor everyone provides their prime performance, but Akshay Kumar dazzles every scene he's in.
November 22, 2012
I think that the role of Yashwant Angre should have been given to Rahul Dev because Rahul Dev does a better job as a baddie
December 26, 2011
really really really good
loved the ending
loved when ash became bad
July 12, 2011
Great enjoyment. An all time cop movie~!
½ April 3, 2011
A well made copy of 1977 Clint Eastwood's The Gauntlet. What a shame that bollywood can't make a single movie on it's own.
March 9, 2011
i have seen it but don't remember about it now
November 21, 2010
watched it second time and loved it.
September 30, 2010
well these sort of movies rarely happen in bollywood and this on got it right in the bulls eye......love this movie
½ November 18, 2009
if wanna see its English movie, Assault on Precinct 13 (2005)
June 16, 2009
Day: Friday
Date: 19 Mar 2004
Time: 10.20pm
With: Mom, Dad, Azeem
On: Cable
Name: KHAKEE
April 15, 2009
Aishwarya is very pretty...
½ February 23, 2009
raj kumar santoshi knows his work
½ January 17, 2009
I didn't know what this movie was about before I started watching but it completely drew me in and impressed me the whole way through. The storyline is really great and well written because it keeps you on your toes. During the movie you think you know the truth but then you find out you don't and it all adds to the suspense of the movie which is great. The cast is great in their individual roles that they play. Everything from the acting to the story as well as the action and music (surprisingly not many songs) make this movie an awesome movie.
½ January 17, 2009
shesdownbytheriver
January 10, 2009
No thankyou - Not interested.
½ December 16, 2008
Nice movie! Nice songs! A bit sad.
October 25, 2008
Interesting & surprising plot but maybe a bit too long.
August 8, 2008