Khatta Meetha - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Khatta Meetha Reviews

May 8, 2016
It wasn't that good, but the comedy scenes in the movie were good.
½ September 6, 2013
haha akshay kumar is such a good comedian!Very funny movie indeed!
½ December 1, 2011
Good film.. Good performance by Akshay Kumar
October 20, 2011
Good to see Priyadarshan going beyond mindless comedies!
June 28, 2011
Funniest I have seen Akshay!
June 7, 2011
Waste of time and money !
December 22, 2010
When I saw the trailers for Khatta Meetha, I really wanted to see it and then the Incredibly Bad reviews put me off... When I finally caught it on the tube, I regretted it immediately... Akshay in top comedic form and with a social message to boot, KM may hang a little heavy in the drama in some parts; but overall is rip-roaringly hilarious!
December 13, 2010
I actually really liked this film. An interesting political satire that, granted, wasn't funny throughout but kept me gripped with its witty humour and underplayed drama. The protagonist was a fantastic David Brent-esque figure of a pitiable, simple road contractor who fought against those in power. Really nicely shot, all apart from a blurry cut-out elephant.
½ December 11, 2010
These stars are exclusively for Akshay and Rajpal Yadav.. Everything else in the movie was pathetic!
½ December 2, 2010
watch it only if you like Akshay kumar comedy.. otherwise movie is dull
October 27, 2010
ehaa salhi eh noon..... ekam gud enuf 2 watch in order to time pass.....
October 24, 2010
Boring. Dragging. Not fun.
October 15, 2010
good story bt nt satisfied wth the endings..
October 8, 2010
First half does not move at all. One track of Painting in Asrani's house is left in between. Lacks flow and efficiency which normally director priyadarshan has in his films. A strict ok.
½ September 18, 2010
This movie has no head or tail please don't waste your precious time watching this crap
½ September 18, 2010
Honourable intention, poorly executed.
½ September 7, 2010
This movie is a major letdown from the accomplished director. It's not a full-blown comedy. It's not a full-scale satire either. Hugely disappointing!
½ September 5, 2010
umm.. guys u totally din't undersatnd the movie ddn't you guys?? O.o It waz a great ccomdey moviee~!!!!!! I love Akshay Kumar his acting is gr8! <3
August 29, 2010
A Comic Comedy, & Very Funny!
It seemed like Akshey brought his Bad Luck character straight from HouseFull 2010, couple of scenes had me on the Floor!
About a Harsh reality of the Contractor in Corrupt countries! & a Guy who wants to become a successful contractor, but things just always go as planned!
Moral: If no body cares, then everybody Looses!
½ August 22, 2010
I thought it would be great comedy as usual Priyadarsan movies but got disappointment with poor story and nothing special....