Kick-Ass 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kick-Ass 2 Reviews

June 18, 2017
Not nearly as good as the first, but nevertheless still a funny movie with some great action.
June 13, 2017
it good but need more fuck
½ June 11, 2017
Kick Ass 2 isn't as refreshing or as original as the the first, but it still succeeds in delivering lights, entertaining action and a surprising amount of emotion.
June 10, 2017
Utterly fails to recapture the charm of the original. Just offensive and bland.
½ June 7, 2017
Kick-Ass rocks, and it's Hugely Entertaining.
½ June 1, 2017
Even though this film is fun and entertaining, but it doesn't have the feeling and the violents of the first film but overall what a fun and good film I like it.
May 21, 2017
Nothing like the original, Jim Carey was a severe disappointment
½ May 19, 2017
It doesn't display the same level of crazy originality the first did, but it still a pretty fun sequel. I think fans of the first will find something to enjoy in this movie. The story isn't the most compelling at times but it does build up to a pretty satisfying final act. I still think there are funny moments and there's plenty of over the top violence to please fans of this universe. It doesn't have what made the first quite so special, but it's a welcome return to these characters and definitely progresses the story forward. Overall, it is a lesser sequel but it is still an entertaining movie.
½ May 6, 2017
every aspect of this movie is a step down from the first one, which is one of my favorite movies. but it is still entertaining and fun, funny, with lots of great new additions. and mclovin is hilarious (3 viewings)
May 4, 2017
Fairly entertaining, but too trashy for me to say I really liked it. It also seems like a cheap sequel and has a direct-to-video quality at times. (First and only viewing - 2/4/2015)
May 1, 2017
Kick-Ass 2 can't match the original in entertainment value.
½ April 5, 2017
Clever and action packed. This movie does not let go till the very end.
March 21, 2017
Dancing is good the rest not into it
March 13, 2017
A little too similar to the first one. It was okay.
March 4, 2017
the first one was kinda weird but also really good. im excited to see where they go with this one.
½ March 4, 2017
Great sequel to a movie that gets what real life "super heroes" would be like.
½ February 11, 2017
........â¦â¦â¦â¦...
½ February 7, 2017
I Had a lot of hope for the "Kick-Ass" series but lost it all with this sequel, but very good action though.
January 26, 2017
Dentro del mundo de los Superhrores aparece un conjunto de 'antihrores', mayoritariamente adolescentes liderados por Kick Ass (Aaron Taylor Johnson) y Hit Girl (Chloe Grace Moretz) debern enfrentar a un tambi adolescente Red Mist (Christopher Mintz-Plasse) que decida transformarse en el supervillano 'The Motherfucker', liderando un grupo de villanos que lo seguirn. La pelcula juega mucho con la parodia de los enfrentamientos entre supehroes y supervillanos, sin caer en s en la comedia, tiene elementos rescatables ms all del humor y la accin hay bastante realismo y conflictos propios de los adolescentes. Con actuaciones de John Leguizamo, Jim Carrey, Donald Faison y Morris Chestnut.
½ January 11, 2017