Kick-Ass 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kick-Ass 2 Reviews

March 21, 2017
Dancing is good the rest not into it
March 13, 2017
A little too similar to the first one. It was okay.
March 4, 2017
the first one was kinda weird but also really good. im excited to see where they go with this one.
½ March 4, 2017
Great sequel to a movie that gets what real life "super heroes" would be like.
½ February 11, 2017
........â¦â¦â¦â¦...
½ February 7, 2017
I Had a lot of hope for the "Kick-Ass" series but lost it all with this sequel, but very good action though.
January 26, 2017
Dentro del mundo de los Superhrores aparece un conjunto de 'antihrores', mayoritariamente adolescentes liderados por Kick Ass (Aaron Taylor Johnson) y Hit Girl (Chloe Grace Moretz) debern enfrentar a un tambi adolescente Red Mist (Christopher Mintz-Plasse) que decida transformarse en el supervillano 'The Motherfucker', liderando un grupo de villanos que lo seguirn. La pelcula juega mucho con la parodia de los enfrentamientos entre supehroes y supervillanos, sin caer en s en la comedia, tiene elementos rescatables ms all del humor y la accin hay bastante realismo y conflictos propios de los adolescentes. Con actuaciones de John Leguizamo, Jim Carrey, Donald Faison y Morris Chestnut.
½ January 11, 2017
Nota: 7.3/10 - 3.7/5
January 8, 2017
Not as good as the original film but an interesting sequel.
January 2, 2017
every aspect of this movie is a step down from the first one. but it is still entertaining and fun (2 viewings)
½ December 19, 2016
A mix of comedy and ultra-violent ever seen in a movie about super heroes "so to speak"
December 12, 2016
The film was great. It's not better than the first one I have to admit but it's definetly better than what these ratings say.
December 5, 2016
By trying to combine an idiotic slapstick humor and the graphic violence that characterized the first film, the result is an irregular sequel that, even if sometimes exciting and able to make us laugh, is totally unnecessary and never on a par with that excellent movie.
½ October 22, 2016
not nearly as good as the first movie
½ September 27, 2016
I know this movie got a lot of hate because it wasn't as good as the first but honestly I loved the shit out of it. The story is pretty simple, The Motherfucker is awesome and Jim Carrey as Colonel Stars and Stripes is just Kick Ass. I absolutely loved the first Kick Ass and for my money number 2 didn't disappoint either. Extremely low rated movie especially for Kick-Ass.
September 3, 2016
Even though people are hating on this movie, I kinda want to see it.
August 28, 2016
"Kick-Ass 2" isn't as kick-ass as its predecessor despite having a good message.
August 26, 2016
Thought this movie had potential
½ August 26, 2016
Not a great sequel but a decent one! the action and the gore was well done and it it fairly funny as well but not as hilarious as kick ass 1
½ August 15, 2016
Somehow, this sequel manages to make the first one look tame. Kick-Ass 2 goes completely all out on violence, swearing and murder without so much as batting an eye. All of this is done while staying funny and entertaining, even if everything else is all over the place. Chloe Grace-Moretz will likely be an A-list actress by the end of a big year for her, and her crass and bravado portrayal of Hit Girl will be a big reason. It preaches justice and honor, but there is little human decency to be found at all. That said, there's so much jaw-dropping chaos to eclipse that ideology, it may have been intended to have the opposite meaning. Kick-Ass 2 is a mess; a bloody, edge of your seat, loud and awesome mess.