Kick-Ass 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kick-Ass 2 Reviews

½ February 11, 2017
........â¦â¦â¦â¦...
½ February 7, 2017
I Had a lot of hope for the "Kick-Ass" series but lost it all with this sequel, but very good action though.
January 26, 2017
Dentro del mundo de los Superhrores aparece un conjunto de 'antihrores', mayoritariamente adolescentes liderados por Kick Ass (Aaron Taylor Johnson) y Hit Girl (Chloe Grace Moretz) debern enfrentar a un tambi adolescente Red Mist (Christopher Mintz-Plasse) que decida transformarse en el supervillano 'The Motherfucker', liderando un grupo de villanos que lo seguirn. La pelcula juega mucho con la parodia de los enfrentamientos entre supehroes y supervillanos, sin caer en s en la comedia, tiene elementos rescatables ms all del humor y la accin hay bastante realismo y conflictos propios de los adolescentes. Con actuaciones de John Leguizamo, Jim Carrey, Donald Faison y Morris Chestnut.
½ January 11, 2017
Nota: 7.3/10 - 3.7/5
January 8, 2017
Not as good as the original film but an interesting sequel.
½ December 19, 2016
A mix of comedy and ultra-violent ever seen in a movie about super heroes "so to speak"
December 12, 2016
The film was great. It's not better than the first one I have to admit but it's definetly better than what these ratings say.
December 5, 2016
By trying to combine an idiotic slapstick humor and the graphic violence that characterized the first film, the result is an irregular sequel that, even if sometimes exciting and able to make us laugh, is totally unnecessary and never on a par with that excellent movie.
½ October 22, 2016
not nearly as good as the first movie
½ September 27, 2016
I know this movie got a lot of hate because it wasn't as good as the first but honestly I loved the shit out of it. The story is pretty simple, The Motherfucker is awesome and Jim Carrey as Colonel Stars and Stripes is just Kick Ass. I absolutely loved the first Kick Ass and for my money number 2 didn't disappoint either. Extremely low rated movie especially for Kick-Ass.
September 3, 2016
Even though people are hating on this movie, I kinda want to see it.
August 28, 2016
"Kick-Ass 2" isn't as kick-ass as its predecessor despite having a good message.
August 26, 2016
Thought this movie had potential
½ August 26, 2016
Not a great sequel but a decent one! the action and the gore was well done and it it fairly funny as well but not as hilarious as kick ass 1
½ August 15, 2016
Somehow, this sequel manages to make the first one look tame. Kick-Ass 2 goes completely all out on violence, swearing and murder without so much as batting an eye. All of this is done while staying funny and entertaining, even if everything else is all over the place. Chloe Grace-Moretz will likely be an A-list actress by the end of a big year for her, and her crass and bravado portrayal of Hit Girl will be a big reason. It preaches justice and honor, but there is little human decency to be found at all. That said, there's so much jaw-dropping chaos to eclipse that ideology, it may have been intended to have the opposite meaning. Kick-Ass 2 is a mess; a bloody, edge of your seat, loud and awesome mess.
½ August 12, 2016
It's a pretty good movie as sequels go. Not as good as the first, but by no means a bad movie.
August 10, 2016
Pretty awful, bland affair. No mystery to what happens when a girl who's obviously not normal is tried to be made normal. Asinine premise on which a healthy portion of the movie was wasted. This movie could have been great. It wasn't even good.
August 7, 2016
Huge disappointment. Kickass the first was amazing and very true to the comic. This second was more a mockery. So sad :/
½ July 31, 2016
160731: I've wanted to watch this film for years, often thinking about putting down the cash and picking it up. A Netflix account finally made it too hard to pass by again. Sadly, Kick-Ass 2 is a weak follow-up to an absolute classic comic and movie. Kick-Ass kicked ass but Kick-Ass 2 offers little and will soon be forgotten.
½ July 30, 2016
There is a point at which intentionally far fetched films produce a point of diminishing return...Kick Ass 2 stretches far beyond this point and It's entertainment value is thus limited.