Kick-Ass 2 Reviews

• Jun 13, 2020

Some of the violence is more in bad taste and unpleasant rather than over the top fun. However the cast is still strong and the action is still fantastic.

• May 26, 2020

for this film I feel this is not worthy of being called the best superhero film, I think for shooting & lighting this film is very stupid and if you ask about the quality of story in this film will be hard to digest by you, how would you think a 13-year-old girl can defeat 20 villains at once + this movie is not a superhero but just a hallucination + jokes are too disgusting oh what do you call it a mother fucker in a sex costume by going around town and you want to take revenge plus the villain character is too annoying and disgusting to be seen. thank you for my criticism -ALVINHR25

• May 18, 2020

la 1 me hizo reír y esta me hizo llorar :(

la 1 me hizo reír y esta me hizo llorar :(

• May 07, 2020

This one isn't as interesting as the first one was. It will give you a few laughs and some of that cool action, fighting style that the first one gave you. If you seen the first you might as well watch this one.

• Apr 08, 2020

Badass scenes and characters top off how good this movie is. I would love a kick ass 3.

• Mar 13, 2020

I don't know why people hated this film. It's good

I don't know why people hated this film. It's good

• Mar 11, 2020

I loved the first one so much, but the second, ehh not so much

I loved the first one so much, but the second, ehh not so much

• Feb 17, 2020

While it fails to capture the crazy violence that outlined the original, Kick Ass 2's attempt at being gleefully violent will surprise many. Still a somewhat watchable movie.

• Feb 02, 2020

Kick-Ass is back and with a group of superheros to take on supervillians in the city of New York. The action scenes are once again amazing which are enhanced with the music choice. There are also a few dramatic experiences in the movie that create a rollercoaster of a ride for the audience which created an amazing movie.

• Dec 31, 2019

Hardly related to the first. Sequel wasn't even needed. Don't waste your time.

Hardly related to the first. Sequel wasn't even needed. Don't waste your time.