Kickboxing Academy Reviews

• Oct 11, 2016

Fabulous movie and break out actor Tom Scalise is the bomb! He steals the movie!!

• Sep 25, 2016

Kickboxing Academy was criticized for the acting but I was impressed by Steven Bauer's (Carl) over the top acting and how Tom Scalise (Maddox) was able to play it so cool. Also, Chyler Leigh (Cindy) and Christopher Khayman Lee (Danny) played a convincing couple even though they are real life brother and sister. That was acting.

• Oct 23, 2010

This movie is comically hilarious

This movie is comically hilarious

• Nov 23, 2008

You Probably haven't seen it, You Probably don't even know it exist, but this story about a Miami Kickboxing school is so bad its dying for an appointment of MST3K

• Apr 15, 2008

Great stuff. I mean, so bizarre. The cast is almost entirely composed of non-actors or first time actors. Oh, and the romantic leads are played by siblings and they make out. So that's pretty nuts.

• Dec 04, 2007

The movie you love to make fun of! FINALLY on Flickster! So lets go through this shall we? 1) The kid in the poster isnt even in this movie is he? 2) There is no actual kickboxing in the movie, its really bad karate. 3) a sensei cant take losing so he pulls out a machine gun. Priceless. 4) Poor poor Steven Bauer. 5) Chyler Leigh makes out with her real brother. Names are spelled differently, but they are real life bro and sis! 6) If not for Donna Barnes I dont think I could have made it through the movie. If you like bad movies - you'll love this film! Maybe... you know, if you're like high or drunk or something.