Kicked in the Head - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kicked in the Head Reviews

February 23, 2014
I think this is a great little comng of age tale that deserves a lot more attention than it received. Although it doesn't have resolve. It's still a great movie for young adolescents or early twenty somethings to see
March 12, 2011
I'm not gonna lie. This movie was really awesome to me. I recommend it to anyone who views this page.
October 19, 2009
To be honest, I didn't pay attention throughout the entire film, but the parts I did watch were hilarious.
"Sometime I do wacky things. Thats why they call me Wacky Jack."
"P as in 'phenomenon'...G as in 'phlegm'..."
Also, great soundtrack; how often do you hear The Cramps in the movies these days?
½ April 28, 2009
A delightfully plotless wonder with an awesome cast. (I love the pairing of Corrigan and Rappaport so much that I will even overlook the presence of Linda Fiorentino.)
½ August 29, 2008
I liked this, but I remember so very little of it. I remember James Woods being a shitty uncle to Kevin Corrigan and always taking his money to "keep it in the family"
½ August 17, 2008
the dog pulling the shopping cart everywhere was the only entertainment this brought. Oh, and the years of jokes we've had that this was the worst movie ever.
June 9, 2008
Funny enough to keep me interested.
½ December 12, 2007
Pretty painful throughout- although Michael Rapaport gets a laugh or two.
December 11, 2007
Funny and bizarre NYC film produced by Scorcese and DeFina suffers slightly from an uninteresting main character but flourishes with an excellent supporting cast (James, Woods, Linda Fiorentino, Burt Young, Lily Taylor). Best gun play I've seen in years.
June 18, 2007
if you hate James Woods, this is a really stupid good movie!
June 8, 2007