A Kid in Aladdin's Palace - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Kid in Aladdin's Palace Reviews

February 26, 2016
I Seen The Trailer Of It On The STAR KID Movie On VHS And Im Going To Watch It On DVD On may 26 On The Alma School Green Tour Bus On the Way to Searcy AR To Do Special Olympics
½ August 18, 2014
I got this movie with a pizza once. I do remember enjoying it although it was a tad corny
August 4, 2014
(First viewing - Late childhood)
½ January 14, 2013
I've never seen this film's now infamous predecessor A Kid In King Arthur's Court, but this follow-up is a very dismal family film. Most of the time it felt like I was watching a crappy slapstick and fart-joken laden comedy with an annoying dipshit protagonist who wasn't likable at all (Though the other characters aren't much of an improvement, to say the least). This film also has a poorly written storyline, terrible special effects (I've seen more convincing effects in films as far back as the 1920's. No really, these are among the worst special effects I've ever seen), the action scenes are nothing more than crappy slapstick gags, the humor is awful, and it's also just a really boring film overall. However, there is a bright spot in this terrible mess, and that is the fantastic musical score which without it, the film would have been a hell of a lot worse to sit through. However, I felt somewhat sad listening to such a beautiful score knowing that it was being wasted on such an awful film. Just don't watch this film, it's not worth it.
October 2, 2012
I don't know how the same kid goes back in time again and gets a new girl.
June 8, 2012
Could be funnier/more entertaining for a fantasy comedy. Slow at times.
March 3, 2012
I watched this movie about a Kid in Aladdin's Palce. I really liked this movie.
December 4, 2010
hey...i think i've seen this!
November 13, 2010
When i got this movie i had no idea it existed, as I seen the first movie a Kid in king arthur's court i knew that this was going to be in the same boat a movie thats not very serious but still tends to entertain you just as much fun as the first.
November 23, 2008
I actually do like this movie! This one was better than A Kid In King Arthur's Court in my opinion. Its a kids movie, but its sweet!
August 14, 2008
its been a while to see this one
August 4, 2008
Following the same format of the first film, and still fun, but loses points for not explaining what happened to his former love interest.
½ July 5, 2008
I enjoyed it when I was younger.
½ July 2, 2008
It was a good show when I watched it as a kid.
May 19, 2008
classic, when i was little!!!
May 8, 2008
Okay, so it's very Disney...but it's good/fun to watch when the little cousins are over lol :P
½ March 20, 2008
This movie was ok... way back when...
March 13, 2008
I had to have watched this a hundred times when I was a kid. It's a great kids movie.
February 24, 2008
It was alright when I watched it like 3 years ago lol
February 21, 2008
i remember liking this movie far too much in my day...