A Kid in King Arthur's Court Reviews

• Sep 12, 2019

I don't feel like writing a full-length review for this stinker, even by the standards of Disney's live-action family comedies of the '90s so let's just say this movie sucks and you'd waste less time watching the Nostalgia Critic review (did I mention to go binge-watch all his crap since that controversy seems to have been utterly inconsequential in the end?)

• Sep 08, 2019

Oh I love this movie

Oh I love this movie

• Jun 10, 2018

I actually liked it and have fond memories of it.

I actually liked it and have fond memories of it.

• Mar 19, 2018

It was great! Really liked those rollerskates.

It was great! Really liked those rollerskates.

• Dec 12, 2017

I saw this film an hour ago, and cant recall one damn thing! it conceit was silly to begin with and it did nothing to live that down! If this dreck has an age group thank God it ain't me! With plot hoes big enough to driver a tanker truck through! Like Why this kid, Why/how did Merlin become a reflection in a well? He can summon a scared baseball player through time, but he has to live as an apparition in a well YOUR BLEEPIN MERLIN fix it! Why Does King Arthur look like the king from Spaceballs? Who was this for, little children may not understand it, Teens will sprain their pupil's rolling their eyes at it and any adult watching this better be forced to in the waiting room of the dentist office! This was bad folks!

• Oct 27, 2016

It is not very interesting film in it very little of that good

It is not very interesting film in it very little of that good

• May 08, 2016

The character Calvin is a major wimp, and there's not much to like about the rest of this film!

• Mar 20, 2016

I can describe it in one crappy pun: It Joust sucks

I can describe it in one crappy pun: It Joust sucks

• Aug 20, 2014

An aggressively unambitious and dull film that is not substantial enough to work as a film and is not fun enough to give to children as a diversion.

• Dec 22, 2013

lame rehashing of this storyline poor king arthur he must be sick of all the people who end up at his court!