Kids In The Hall - Same Guys, New Dresses - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kids In The Hall - Same Guys, New Dresses Reviews

½ January 19, 2017
A documentary following the Kids in the Hall during their reunion tour in 2000, after they had split up the group following their sole feature film (in which they were mostly arguing throughout production). It is a good look at what a big tour can be like, as well as seeing a good glimpse of this group behind the scenes, where they can argue and bicker, but ultimately you can see that they are trying to maybe mend wounds and actually deep down enjoy working with one another. It also gives a few glimpses into the stage show, but I actually think the draw of the doc is the behind the scenes stuff, I've seen their show and the bits, but it is rare to see them being truly themselves, and candidly so.
July 17, 2008
What is brilliant about this piece is the backstage dynamic among the cast. These are guys who work well together, but who have some serious issues with one another. The backstage arguments are more interesting than the actual act at times.
May 11, 2008
have not seen it, used to be fan of KitH. See News radio- the middle man between Jimmy James and the office workers was Dave Foley- also on Celebraty Poker.
March 17, 2008
Didn't like the one about brains and candy so I'm sure I won't like this one.
December 31, 2007
A must see for Kids in the hall fans!
August 28, 2007
it's been far too long
July 29, 2007
a interesting and often hilarious look at the kids reuniting for they're 2000 tour.
January 22, 2007
haha! Kids in the hall, was pretty cool.
January 1, 2007
This was a brilliant tour! Watching this DVD brings back great memories for me. As usual, the KITH have fantastic saterical takes on many facets of life and current events. I hope they do more together.
December 6, 2006
A must have for every Kids in the Hall fan.
November 2, 2006
This is a good documentary, but the Kids In The Hall swear quite a bit, and the Buddy Cole bit is offensive.
September 29, 2006
Directed by Dave Foley? It could be funny then but I'll leave it.
September 16, 2006
I do love me some Kids in the Hall. They have a running fag, you know?
September 15, 2006
I love Kids in the Hall, DAMN YOU COMEDY CENTRAL!!!
July 28, 2006
looks funny....maybe
½ June 23, 2006
I just completely love these guys, okay?
June 14, 2006
I love Kids in the Hall.
March 27, 2006
Pretty solid documentary, drags in some places. The audio commentary is pretty good.