Kids In The Hall - Same Guys, New Dresses Reviews

• Jan 19, 2017

A documentary following the Kids in the Hall during their reunion tour in 2000, after they had split up the group following their sole feature film (in which they were mostly arguing throughout production). It is a good look at what a big tour can be like, as well as seeing a good glimpse of this group behind the scenes, where they can argue and bicker, but ultimately you can see that they are trying to maybe mend wounds and actually deep down enjoy working with one another. It also gives a few glimpses into the stage show, but I actually think the draw of the doc is the behind the scenes stuff, I've seen their show and the bits, but it is rare to see them being truly themselves, and candidly so.

• Jul 17, 2008

What is brilliant about this piece is the backstage dynamic among the cast. These are guys who work well together, but who have some serious issues with one another. The backstage arguments are more interesting than the actual act at times.

• Dec 31, 2007

A must see for Kids in the hall fans!

A must see for Kids in the hall fans!

• Jul 29, 2007

a interesting and often hilarious look at the kids reuniting for they're 2000 tour.

• Dec 23, 2006

This was a brilliant tour! Watching this DVD brings back great memories for me. As usual, the KITH have fantastic saterical takes on many facets of life and current events. I hope they do more together.

• Dec 06, 2006

A must have for every Kids in the Hall fan.

A must have for every Kids in the Hall fan.

• Sep 15, 2006

I love Kids in the Hall, DAMN YOU COMEDY CENTRAL!!!

I love Kids in the Hall, DAMN YOU COMEDY CENTRAL!!!

• Aug 30, 2006

This is a good documentary, but the Kids In The Hall swear quite a bit, and the Buddy Cole bit is offensive.

• Jun 23, 2006

I just completely love these guys, okay?

I just completely love these guys, okay?

• Jun 14, 2006