Kill Switch Reviews
1) Seagal himself. He was uber fat and bloated. He wore a tightly button trench coat the whole movie that looked like it may have had a built-in girdle. He constantly looked like he was sucking his stomach in (and therefore seemed very uncomfortable throughout the film).
2) The way the fight sequences were filmed. They showed every punch or KO about 5 times from different angles. The editing was crazy choppy. I'm sure they did this so you didn't notice Seagal shuffling around like an old man while trying to hold his stomach in.
3) The plot. Seagal couldn't seem to decide if he wanted to make this a macho shoot-em-up flick or a psychological thriller. They showed some brief montages of Seagal pouring over all kinds of astrological documents, but it wasn't convincing that he could really figure any of it out.
4) His accent. He uses a deep-Southern blackcent that is terribly unconvincing.
5) The ending. WHAT THE BALLS? He skips town and ends up in some other country (France? Russia?) where he pulls up to a fancy house and is greeted by a smoking young blond and two young boys who call him "papa". He gives them all Christmas present and the blond strips for him. There is no explanation as to who these people are or what he's doing there. Again, what the balls?!?
Apart from Titanic, this is one of the worst films, that İ have ever seen.
Could be good but came out boring.
Was in stiches about the bloke complaining about his arm after Segal broke his arm, then his ribs followed by his kneecaps.... Personally i'd be unconscious or at least a little concerned about me knees.
The baffling bit though, the last scene? What? Eh? I don't get it.
After seeing this movie I've concluded Steven Seagal has become a fat has-been. The acting is horrible, he can't even pretend he's fighting without pretend hits being repeated about 3 times each.
I wish I would have checked with Rotten Tomatoes before renting this crap.
Hey Seagal - maybe you can get a part playing a alley drunk. PLEASE - don't try and make anymore movies pretending to be some tough guy cause you're washed up.
The only thing that made this movie even worse that it was is that fake "jive" accent Seagal tried to do. Give it up dude.