Kill Bill: Volume 2 Reviews

• Sep 23, 2019

impressive, much more philosophical and thoughtful, with great dialogues and characters, make the volume 2 just as great as the first

• Sep 12, 2019

The end of the line, no more circles, no more juggling, this circus show has a speech for its last act. Kill Bill Vol. 2 Tarantino's second and final volume of this gore-y tape is a profound quest for balance. I cannot emphasize more on how beautifully does this satisfying sequel carries the first one. If you were a bit squeamish in your first time, you will feel safe and more importantly enjoy this time- I'm talking about the film, The Film- with a neater narration in the driver's seat. Although I'd say that the writer and director Quentin Tarantino seemed a bit insecure about this volume. For he had kept all the cards hidden for this round. And hence, it could grow hefty for the viewers. But then you should never complain for too much substance. For stylizing all the choreography on the other hand is Uma Thurman. By this half, she has sunken her teeth well enough to scare you. Her underrated performance knocks you down not by those one liners- never by them, in fact- or cool action tricks but sorrow and regret in her eyes, in her revenge when she claims it. That baffling response is surprising and human, tricking us into believing her. The film also covers the training of Thurman's character which focuses on balancing the emotions. But I think it is the humble nature, the admiration that these so called "bad guys" have for the protagonist and the situation they find themselves in, is the actual nail in the coffin. Every kill, ever body that Thurman redeems tales something from her and us, and in order to portray that, Tarantino never rushes out the event. The calmness that these characters hold amidst the swooshing and whooshing of the cameras, never makes zero sense. The family in Kill Bill Vol. 2 that she returns to, that she is a part of, is familiar to us.

• Sep 08, 2019

Mostra uma pura visão da violência nunca antes vista Banda sonora muito bem escolhida Mais uma obra tarantina

• Sep 08, 2019

Kill Bill 1 was like throwing your toys everywhere, pure ecstasy with little care for reason or consequence. Kill Bill 2 was like picking up those toys and putting them back in the box.

• Sep 08, 2019

Although much more sparse with its action scenes, Kill Bill Vol. 2 still engages the audience with some curve balls and plot thickening that Vol. 1 didn't necessarily provide.

• LynnWasHere
    Sep 05, 2019

Vol. 2 was always my favorite. The whole Budd, Elle, Beatrix showdown is the real climax!

• Sep 04, 2019

Kill Bill is essentially one long movie. Volume 1 and Volume 2 may may have their pros and cons, but together, it is one perfect masterpiece.

• James M
    Aug 31, 2019

Tarantino and Thurman at their best!

Tarantino and Thurman at their best!

• Aug 22, 2019

I like this movie.Quentin Tarantino make one of the best action movie!

I like this movie.Quentin Tarantino make one of the best action movie!

• Aug 10, 2019

I enjoyed volume 2 more than volume 1, but it still doesn’t rank among Tarantino’s best for me. Though the dialogue was crafted wonderfully, some of the sequences just dragged too much