The Kill Point - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Kill Point Reviews

April 6, 2012
Leguizamo proves his acting genius yet again in this on the edge of your seat thriller. Fantastic action and suspense, I fell in love with the characters, even the bad guys however misguided they may have been. If only more movies nowadays could keep you as gripped as this mini-series did.
April 6, 2012
September 5, 2011
One of the best miniseries ever made. Much better than I thought it would be. The drama, the suspence, the storyline, its just well done. John Leguizamo skills in the movie is impeccable. You get glued in. Girls are hot and the story line grows though a bit over the top. This was a mixture of action, friendship, and understanding that worked well for a short series.
November 9, 2010
the most amazing mini series ive ever seen! this was better than any heist movie. it was extremely intense and kept you on the edge of your seat!! john Leguizamo and donnie wahlberg are 2 very underrated actors. the finale was breathtaking!!!
½ October 21, 2010
John Leguizamo again demonstrates the power of his talent. Donnie Wahlberg also gives a solid performance.... but the rest of the acting is made for tv acting. The first 4 hours of this mini-series is the only thing that got me through the last 2. Telling the story became as desperate as the situation and lost a lot of its steam.
½ September 23, 2010
Good series but towards the end the quality of the show starts to drastically fade. i presume the show got cancelled, and they tried to wrap things up in the last minute.
September 10, 2010
Watching this, anyone else seen it? Good mini series about a bank robbery by a war veteran, damn good show and it has John Leguizamo who I feel is a highly underrated actor. It's 8 episodes long and is Instant Watch on netflix, check it out!
August 25, 2010
Great Mini Series, worth watching. Great Story, great acting, poor direction, but it is a TV show, so this is nothing important...
January 31, 2010
The cast was brilliant! Very intense...so great! Sad this mini-series was so short lived!
January 11, 2010
This is the first time I'm seeing Donnie Wahlberg after New Kids On The Block and He is a very good actor. I really love this show , specially to see the cast from The Wire.

I believe this the best performance of John Leguizamo and unfortunately the series cannot continue with Season 02 , because Mr. Wolf is dead and the there is no story without him..... Sad but true.
January 10, 2010
Personally i enjoy watching movies where deep inside, you want the bad guys to triumph. I sat at the edge of my seat from the beginning to the end. One of my best i can say.
December 24, 2009
one of the best film ever!!
½ March 17, 2009
almost as good as 24
½ November 16, 2008
There are some parts to this six hour miniseries that are a bit far-fetched, but overall, the acting, the suspense and the sense of urgency holds up well throughout the story. John Leguizamo and Donnie Wahlberg are a big part of that; their acting in this mini-series is top notch. Plus how can you pass up a special appearance from Jigsaw, I mean, Tobin Bell in episodes 2, 3 and 4? The final showdown keeps the NRA's pockets nicely padded as well so everybody gets a little something out of this. :-)
½ September 28, 2008
Good mini-series. Watchable, though the end confrontation went on too long.
September 18, 2008
An awsome and well-developed mini-series that filled with action, suspense and very compelling characters. It' keeps your heart-racing and your pulse-pounding through every episode, it definately knows how to intrigue you and keep you entertained. It's Inside Man meets Heat. Donnie Wahlberg and John Leguizamo are outstanding. They dazzel with such fierce energy, intelligence and raw excellence. A rip-roaring and adreniline-pumping action-packed thriller.
September 13, 2008
was one of my favorite shows ever. i hope there's going to be a 2nd season. (:
½ September 13, 2008
Great mini-series. The best reenactment of a bank robbery yet.
August 16, 2008
Excellent Mini-Series. Entertaining and Enjoyable! Donnie Walhberg performance as usual was amazing. Way to go Donnie, keep up the great work! John Leguizamo was great in his role as well. Definitely a must see!
July 7, 2008
This was on TV on Spike and was a great "mini-series" worth catching on DVD. John Leguizamo and Donnie Wahlberg are great.