Killer Tomatoes Strike Back - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Killer Tomatoes Strike Back Reviews

½ April 4, 2016
This is the 3rd killer tomatoes movie. It very funny. It is better then the 1st 2 killer tomatoes movies. The 4th killer tomatoes movie Killer tomatoes eat Frances is better. See all the killer tomatoes movies. They are very funny.
October 2, 2015
Don't waste your time.
September 17, 2015
Sometimes dull, but other times, it's really funny! B-
October 17, 2014
Nowhere near as good as Return of the Killer Tomatoes, this third film in the franchise is still cheesy fun.
Returning to the fray are J. Stephen Peace in the role of Captain Wilbur Finletter, Steve Lundquist as Igor, John Astin as Professor Mortimer Gangreen and of course, the killer tomatoes.
This kind of film isn't for everyone and it's clear that they were going for a very young audience (it was made into a cartoon series afterall) but I still had fun watching it and would easily watch the silly film again.
July 29, 2013
This is hands down the worst movie I've seen in my entire life. I have no idea why I sat through the entire thing.
April 11, 2013
okay, time to stop guys. this is gettin' crappy.
½ March 27, 2013
I'm starting to wonder why this is even a franchise, the film is nothing like the first. At least there are killer tomatoes in this film, but they're more similar to Gremlins than the rolling veggies of the first film. The plot is confusing, the characters are dull, and the jokes are tasteless. Finletter only gets small cameos, and yet he's still the best character of the film. Too different to be a tie in, but too stale to be original.
March 23, 2013
Barely three stars, but funny. FT is awesome!
February 20, 2013
Barely three stars, but funny. FT! FT! FT!
½ February 16, 2013
oh god its rediculous now
May 8, 2012
Sooooo baaaad... Nice to see FT and Professor Gangrene back! Not as good (bad?) as the film that follows it: "Killer Tomatoes Eat France"
May 8, 2012
Dull, unimpressive third entry in the Killer Tomatoes series. Along with the fourth film, this entry is the worst of the bunch. For me, The Killer Tomatoes should have had only one sequel, but like every greedy Filmmaker/studio executive out there they decided to create yet another sequel to make more money. The result is an utter mess of a film. This film doesn't do anything interesting. All the ideas have been before, and for what it is, the film fails to have the same impact that the first two films had. In my opinion, the Killer Tomatoes films should only have been two films. By this third entry, the filmmakers were recycling the formula they used in the two previous films. Only now this film along with the final entry rely on the previous two films to try and create a new direction for this series. The only problem is, is that the film just isn't fun anymore. This series tired, uninspired and just uses old ideas that were fun for two films, but by the third film wasn't interesting anymore. I very much enjoyed the first two films, thought they were hilarious comedy horror films that spoofed monster flicks perfectly. With this third entry, they basically repeat everything we've seen before, with no hint of new or interesting ideas that will appeal to fans of the first two films. What we have here is simply a bad film that should have ended after the second film. This film could have been a good, cheesy B movie like the others, unfortunately it doesn't do anything to peak your interest.
May 8, 2012
LES TOMATES TUEUSES CONTRE-ATTAQUENT en vf. Typique sous produit qui se reverait aussi con que son ainĂ (C) mais qui n'en a malheureusement pas la carrure. Puis comme on sent clairement que l'inspecteur Franck Drebin est lui aussi passĂ (C) par lĂ , le film Ă  bien du mal Ă  tenir la comparaison. Tant pis pour eux!
½ May 8, 2012
Don't waste your time.
January 31, 2012
All the killer tomato movies rock
January 17, 2011
ROFL!!! I want to see it just to make fun of it!!!
January 11, 2011
Don't care about the content of this movoie at all. Who can when they can't even get it correct that tomatoes are a fruit, not a vegetable.
½ June 27, 2010
The tomatoes are back, now they have faces that make them more creepy. Not quite menacing but creepy, sure.
January 16, 2010
Don't think, and you'll love it. It's like the Scary Movie of the early 90s.
December 18, 2009
Killer Tomatoes? I remember I LOL when hearing the Movie title for the first time. Poor Idea.