Killer Flood: The Day the Dam Broke - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Killer Flood: The Day the Dam Broke Reviews

½ March 4, 2012
Spoiler Alert: I liked this movie because the main character, the hero, played by Joe Lando, was smart and kind. He left his wife and son after he was fired from the architectural job of building the dam in their town because it went over budget and his family basically disowned him. It isn't until an employee dies from an accident at the dam that David Powell comes back and finds out the person who replaced him on the job cut corners and the dam was about to burst. I liked how the wife and son were able to forgive him for leaving and help save the town from imminent flooding. I own this movie on DVD.
June 1, 2011
It was a good story line but the graphics were shit...... It seemed more like 1980's graphics.
April 2, 2011
Such a bad movie. It is very cheesy and I think that movies make by SYFY are better then this.
December 24, 2010
very good I want it myself but i don't know where you get it from
½ July 16, 2009
I've seen this movie, and it is ok.
December 15, 2008
no thanks not my thing
½ September 16, 2008
The storyline in and of itself was good. A well thought out plot and a decent flow to the events. That being said, there was a lot of poor acting and poor special effects.
½ September 5, 2008
Another Tv movie which is strangely watchable, if you have nothing else to do, although instantly forgettable.
½ June 6, 2008
I really didn't think they made films as visually as bad as this any more. The effects of this film were film a city, film someone pouring a bucket of water out and then combine the images. No, i'm not kidding, that's really what it was like. And as if that wasn't bad enough, the acting was absolutely terrible. And just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, it did. The plot was bloody awful as well. I don't think I made it to the end of this film and after reading this you can probably guess why.
May 9, 2008
good movie, very different to storm weather but just as gripping.
May 9, 2008
One of my favorites because it is mostly Joe!
½ May 9, 2008
Having been forced to watch this by my father I now understand what true pain feels like
May 9, 2008
I wonder what this is about, i think ill see it!
uhh I love Joe Lando
½ May 9, 2008
Mathew Ewald is HOTT!!
This movie stars Matthew Ewald
May 9, 2008
omg its terrible.......the special effects? wel ther not special put it that way
May 9, 2008
im giving it no stars cuz it was awful the water wasnt n e wher near the buildings when it was suposed 2 b haha lol
May 9, 2008
Joe Lando was and always will be one of my favorite actor, and he was great in this movie.
May 9, 2008
something to do with being like titanic???