The Killer Inside Me - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Killer Inside Me Reviews

April 11, 2012
Bizarre, disjointed thriller worth watching only for Keach's performance. It doesn't really get interesting until the end and by then you don't care.
April 15, 2011
This is the first film adaptation of Jim Thompson's novel by the same name. See also, the 2010 version directed by Michael Winterbottom.
December 15, 2010
pretty insane movie. old school physco killer cop on the loose. check it out made in TX. warning i dont think i saw one brother in this flick.
½ August 30, 2010
I am sure the book this film is based on is a million times better than this poorly acted, poorly edited, badly scored piece of 1970's trash.
½ June 15, 2010
good noirish thriller
½ June 2, 2010
A very strong concept, with a great central performance are held back by some rather mediocre central characters and a sub-par screenplay. The concept is great, and I like some of the decisions that were made to show the angst and psychological damage in Lou's mind. Essentially this film is a perfect candidate to be remade, and I hope Winterbottom pulls it off cause it could be a great film.
½ December 31, 2008
Great source material, but needed a faaar better director. Keach tries hard, but is let down.