Killer Movie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Killer Movie Reviews

May 10, 2016
Pretty by-the-numbers slasher, much like the late 90s trend of whodunits. So it's kind of forgettable, but it's actually a lot better than I was expecting.
May 2, 2015
Featuring a rising Kaley Cuoco and a then unknown Leighton Meester, as well as Paul Wesley, this slasher comedy is fun and enjoyable (given you don't take it too seriously).
March 2, 2013
A terrible film that tries to satire the film industry but ultimately failed. All the actors are unbelievable good looking, plot was cliched, and script was terrible. It's a huge disappointment to see Kaley Cuoco starring in some junk like this. This is just another one of your average product from Hollywood.
December 26, 2012
just for you, kaley!
December 21, 2012
Kaley Cuoco is really hot. This movie is really not.
½ July 12, 2012
Disgrace to slasher films
June 27, 2012
O filme não se decide em qual gênero seguir: com (C)dia, terrir ou terror. Fraco, chato, previsível.
½ March 30, 2012
Awful, predictable, forgettable
February 2, 2012
Cheaply made but I hade fun anyway!
January 18, 2012
Killer Movie is a by-the-numbers slasher movie, but it is missing the creative kills or interesting characters that would make it worthwhile. It does have the sort of interesting premise of a reality tv crew being killed off, that really doesn't turn out to be as interesting as it sounds. Or perhaps it is exactly as interesting as it sounds. The acting is pretty flat, but not painfully bad. The pacing is on the slow side for this type of film, but shouldn't turn off a casual viewer. The writing is also on the uneven side. This is, in all, a rather unpolished film, but it is competantly filmed and the production team may bring better films to the table with some more experience. Initially, I was only interested in seeing this because of Kaley Cuoco and was curious how she would do in a different role from Penny on The Big Bang Theory. I think she easily turned in the best performance in the film, not that that is saying a lot.
December 19, 2011
the worst movie ever..........don't watch .........its a waste of time
½ December 2, 2011
I didn't care for this movie very much.The acting was ok considering what they were given to work with.I say skip it.
½ November 19, 2011
Your typical low budget slasher flick, but is slightly enjoyable thanks to some good performances and the fact it makes fun of how crappy "reality tv" is quite well. Aside from that, this is pretty forgettable, run-of-the-mill stuff. Nothing new, no real surprises and not even any good gore effects to keep you entertained. A few cheap laughs and jumps, but that's about it. It's too bad some decent actors were wasted in a mediocre flick like this. You can tell everyone had fun making it, and that helps a little, but the film is just too slow, bloodless and predictable. Only worth a look for some of the actors involved.
September 6, 2011
A boring meh of a mess.
August 25, 2011
If you wanna see Blair Waldorf gettin' chopped off, watch this. Hahaha! Good Scripting. Good Bitch slap punch-lines. Good acting. Specially Kaley and Cyia. But did not deliver and ended like another forgettable slasher flicks. Lots and lots of potential but lays FLAT at the end. 3 out of 5 stars.
August 16, 2011
great movie!!!!!!!!!
A+
July 7, 2011
Yet another example of a correct judging a book by its cover, Killer Movie seems to be simply suicidal. Not a film in the parody genre, this is another slasher film that Hollywood slapped together in the hopes of capturing the attention of an audience with nothing better to do. I give the film credit for inventive murders and some interesting dialogue, but it was very unfortunate casting, writing, and plot that caught this film unawares. The characters were boring, and therefore I did not mind when their murdered corpses were put on display for all to see. Gratuitous sex is scattered around, but most is either nonsensical or plopped in front of us as if it fell from the sky, only there to titillate the fourteen year old boy demographic. The premise could be construed as original, but the follow through is found wanting, intercutting a reality show format between the decapitations that makes the characters unlikable. I give props to Kaley Cuoco, stepping outside of her comfort zone that includes roles of bubble headed blondes and into one...where she's a bubble headed blonde who is rather mean. Wow, what a turnaround. If you're looking for a horrific horror film, this is for you.
½ June 23, 2011
Very good tongue and cheek horror movie. Great script and good cast.
May 18, 2011
Kind of stupid movie. I didn't get that they kept doing like Survivior type cast video interviews while everything was going on. Umm, if these people died, how in the world would they give interviews AFTER the fact??? Meester is barely in the film---boo! Cuoco is and shes very good. They totally point that the killer is one of the crew right off the bat and it turns out, they are. Very lame!