Killers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Killers Reviews

November 5, 2014
A very very stupid movie with weak action and not really funny. Once in a while it's elevated but this movie is definitely not worth seeing at all.
½ October 21, 2014
It hikes the fine line between "good meh" and "bad meh", torn between bland plot and the fun male cast.
October 8, 2014
I really enjoyed this movie. It was sweet and funny and just fun to watch.
August 31, 2014
Blah blah blah yes, funny. Tom Selleck is still eye candy to me.
½ August 17, 2014
Never seen a film with Ashton Kutcher in before, nor will I be in a rush to see one again. Also, my only other experience of Katherine Heigl was in the slasher film Valentine, when she gets butchered within the opening few scenes, and for me those few moments were more bearable than the majority of this movie. They are just another pair of easy on the eye actors/actresses that are designed to pull the gullible audience in who just want a cheap shot of them in their swimwear, and not fussed by the fact that they aren't the most versatile of performers -A bit like Justin Timberlake or Kelly Brook. This film is like an uncomplicated take of the Bourne series whereby there's an undercover spy who quits his day job for the love of a woman and ends up on the run from the government or anyone else who is desperate to get their hands on the prize money for killing him. Ms Heigl and her family don't realise what's him them when around every corner is an unsuspecting mercenary looking to pop a bullet in their asses, and to think they were just her everyday neighbours too. I guess that's what money can do to you! It started off as everything you would expect from a typical American chick flick, but to be fair it did become a bit more manly and entertaining once the car chases and action scenes begun. It never reached the ultimate level of cinematic ecstasy but this wasn't made for the intellectual brain, so may have been more appreciated by me if I was completely hammered on jäger bombs! Unlike the jäger bombs though, this won't be repeated.
July 25, 2014
Funny, feel good movie. Hardly believable, but absolutely heart-warming happy-go-lucky chick flick.
½ July 20, 2014
Better than I expected, despite the cliched story. Ashton Kutcher is good beyond just being good on the eye. Tom Selleck and Katherine O'Hara aree a nice surprise in their supporting roles, very funny.
June 22, 2014
funny and so twisted!!! great end!!!
June 16, 2014
Awesome movie!! It was funny, intense, engaging, romantic, suspenseful, action-packed, fun, and entertaining!! The film had some really cool car chases and fight scenes!! It also had some twist!! Ashton Kutcher and Katherine Heigl had terrific chemistry!! If you like romantic movies with action, than check this out!! If you don't, than look elsewhere!! This is a must-see!!
½ June 9, 2014
I hated it I couldn't finish the movie F
June 9, 2014
Not sure why more people didn't like this movie. I think it's very funny, yes it is a little bit silly, but I still think it's pretty good. I love Katherine Heigl, so I could be bias but I laughed through the whole thing.
½ May 30, 2014
I fell asleep, but good action
½ May 20, 2014
Randomer shooting crossover.
May 19, 2014
It passed the time, but nothing more.
½ May 14, 2014
Starts off well and the stars are surprisingly good together (I'm not especially a fan of either). Katherine Heigl is especially good and I liked the development of her character who did not remain clueless and hopeless throughout the film but displayed intelligence and adapted to her "fish out of water" "in over her head" situation with relative aplomb after the requisite (and not entirely inappropriate) freaking out. The movie's potential was undermined though by a complete failure to wrap up the story at the end.
½ May 11, 2014
The action scenes don't make sense and it gets absolutely no laughs. This is a perfect example of how an action comedy can go wrong.
May 3, 2014
wasn't rlly paying attention when watching it but it's an ok movie.
March 23, 2014
again, the TV thing!
March 20, 2014
Kathrine Heigl and Ashton Kutcher add something to it, but they can't help the fact that this film is overall dull, predictable, and too simple. The premise has so much potential but it plays on the safe side.
March 17, 2014
(11%)
It may be said that all movies are products, particularly the bigger budget mainstream ones, well this is certainly the case here. The cynical producers of this masterpiece must have assumed that it would be money in the bank to aim their movie at both men and women, with the romantic comedy parts for the girls and the action parts for the guys resulting in both halves of the date going home happy. The main problem is that it's really not funny, with large barren sections of script void of any comedy, not even poor gags or broad humour, just nothing. The action is as by-the-numbers as humanly possible and some of the support characters wouldn't be out of place in a failed TV sit-com. As for the movies alcoholism themed running gag with Catherine O'Hara's character, what the hell were they thinking?