Killing Emmett Young Reviews

• Mar 15, 2016

Just watched this on AMazon and thought it was pretty good. I never heard of it before...but it is well worth watching.

• May 30, 2013

(***): [img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/icons/icon14.gif[/img]

(***): [img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/icons/icon14.gif[/img]

• Nov 05, 2012

Tim Roth & Gabriel Byrne were great, just thought the story line got a bit absurd in places!

• Jan 29, 2012

Good, suspenseful movie. Tim Roth was just creepy.

Good, suspenseful movie. Tim Roth was just creepy.

• Jan 09, 2011

I never heard of the movie. I watched it last night and really enjoyed it.

I never heard of the movie. I watched it last night and really enjoyed it.

• Nov 29, 2010

Dem Film fehlt in erster Linie eine glaubhafte Handlung, die ein bisschen Spannung mit sich bringt - und ein sympathischer(er) Hauptdarsteller. Tim roth und Gabriel Byrne hingegen sind mal wieder sehr sehenswert.

• Jul 16, 2010

excellent. great cast, acting and suspense

excellent. great cast, acting and suspense

• Jul 12, 2010

• Jul 12, 2010

61/100. Suspenseful story with a really good pace. The acting is good, so is the cinematography and score. I did find the story a little far fetched and also more predictable than I would have liked, but it always held my interest. Good use of Philadelphia locale shooting. Nothing great but good enough for one viewing anyway.

• Jun 18, 2010

Great movie! Well done, excellent story telling, and good acting. Starts somewhat slow, but it keeps you on your seat guessing. I like that there was no need for nudity, gore and excessive cursing. We need more movies like this.