Killing Season Reviews

• Aug 03, 2019

Killing Season is the most underrated film of all time. Come on! It has a beautiful setting and suspenseful cat and mouse plot.

• Jul 15, 2019

Genuinely the worst film I’ve ever watched.

Genuinely the worst film I’ve ever watched.

• Jun 18, 2019

Flop. Predictable. Deniros characters never this stupid or nieve

Flop. Predictable. Deniros characters never this stupid or nieve

• May 26, 2019

Historically wrong. Travolta no. Shit casting

Historically wrong. Travolta no. Shit casting

• Mar 04, 2019

This movie is an absolute disaster and a bunch of garbage that should never have been produced! A pure waste of time for the audience and a real embarrassment for those who collaborated in its creation! I can't understand how such a bad script could even have convinced a person! And beyond that: Absolutely disrespectful of all people who really experienced the Bosnian war - or any other serious conflict or war on this planet⦠I am stunned! What a piece of braindead junk!!! Minus 666 and less points for that!!!

• Feb 24, 2019

Not the best script but John Travolta and Robert De Niro work well together in a predictable action thriller. Throughout the movie, I laughed at John Travolta's not so good accent. John Travolta and Robert De Nero are acting legends who have done many good movies but also really terrible movies. If you're a fan of either actor, then it's worth a watch. It's a lot like if Taxi Driver decided to hang out with Danny Zuko.

• Sep 12, 2018

Killing season is a great ride all the way through very much cool :) i give it a KILLER score of 4/5.7 Danny Devito was cool in this one <3

• Jul 14, 2018

I liked it a lot gives us a perspective of the consequences of the war and the meaning of it.

• Jan 23, 2018

An unintentionally hilarious movie about John Travolta mumbling things in a Russian accent. If you like bad and cheesy movies, this one is for you.

• Jan 04, 2018

This film is an instant classic. The back and forth leaves everyone on edge the entire movie. Can't believe I've never heard of this fantastic film to end the night watching.