Killing Season Reviews

• Dec 21, 2020

It dragged and lacked fleshed-out characters. The bloody back-and-forth was tense, weird, and non-sequitur. The two main character's struggle added interest to the film. I kept watching just to get what level of involvement they would present themselves with. What made the film worthy in the end was the impasse they came to.

• Nov 26, 2020

I'm surprised at the amount of haters this movie has - though I can relate to some of them. This movie is "harsh" and you should get kids out of sight before playing it, but the story itself is so twisted and kept me put. Not a must, but definitely a great watch if you got a strong stomach.

• Oct 25, 2020

What a forgettable movie

What a forgettable movie

• Sep 27, 2020

I loved De Niro's and Travolta's acting. The story might seem like a generic cat and mouse scenario, but it's done painfully well.

• Sep 11, 2020

Worst movie of 2013. Travolta and De Niro make this sloppy thriller, with very little storytelling or lacking suspense.

• Aug 16, 2020

Painful waste of talent. Mercy...

Painful waste of talent. Mercy...

• Aug 16, 2020

Wow, crap story line , so boring and stupid boring ending, time I wont get back

Wow, crap story line , so boring and stupid boring ending, time I wont get back

• Jun 15, 2020

Please, do not waste your time with this rubbish. The dialogs insult your intelligence.

• Ed K Super Reviewer
    Mar 08, 2020

. 🤦‍♀️ . .

. 🤦‍♀️ . .

• Aug 03, 2019

Killing Season is the most underrated film of all time. Come on! It has a beautiful setting and suspenseful cat and mouse plot.