Kim Possible Reviews

• Sep 18, 2020

This has to be one of the most unfunny, awkward, stupid live-action adaptations I have ever seen. Kim Possible has little to no personality in this film and is way too petty when it comes to her jealousy with Athena, it makes Kim look like an egotistical, narcissistic brat. Very few of the jokes in this film hit the mark like in the original, the acting is just awkward for the most part, really the only thing that I think actually kinda worked is the people they got to play Drakken and Shego, and to be fair, their deliveries were pretty well-done. While there are a couple of areas that did feel true to the original show, like having Patton Oswalt as Dementor, what they did with the intro, and even a few of the running jokes, the rest just feels like they made this film for one sole purpose: it was popular and they wanted to make a quick buck or try to get a message across and fail miserably at it and to be honest, I wouldn't expect anything less from a Disney Channel movie these days. In short, this movie may think it's all that, but it's not.

• Sep 09, 2020

This live action adaptation has hints of the show here, but ultimately succumbs to the bland Disney Channel formula with boring characters, a predictable plot, horrible effects even for the Disney Channel, and not enough of what made the show great.

• Aug 30, 2020

believe the critics gave it good reviews the dialogue is cheesy and Draken ad Shego aren't even the right colors

• Aug 30, 2020

This is in my opinion, the worst film I've ever seen in my life. I hate this film because it's an insult to my favorite Disney show of all time. The acting in this film was so bad. This film needs to be avoided at all costs. It will ruin your night. Definitely the worst movie of 2019 in my opinion.

• Aug 20, 2020

This movie is actually horrible. It took three times for me to be able to sit through this ridiculous rip off of, "Kim Possible: So The Drama." I cannot recommend enough that you do not watch this garbage.

• Aug 18, 2020

Growing up with Kim possible, you would think that it's been forever and that Disney had all these years to plan it out it's was terrible. You expect the feel good nastolgia to kick in, but you just cringe at the beginning. It was a pain to get through. Dissapointed even after lowering expectations.

• Aug 17, 2020

This movie was so strange. I liked some parts but they ruined so much of it for me. They made Kim into something I hate. Making her into a OCDish perfectionist. Having Christy the original voice actor for Kim to be such a cringy character also was a big put off. They added strange new characters that acted better and seemed better in depth in personality. I don't know what they changed Bonnie's race and age. Ron was pretty spot on but the movie itself was giant dumpster fire with some spots that were entertaining. No blue or green skin for our villains. I feel like the critic reviews are paid for on here since they gave a perfect score to something that literally ruined a great series.

• Jul 23, 2020

This was possibly the worst movie I've watched. The characters were all off, Kim isn't a cheerleader, the communicator is a stupid necklace and everything is a stupid teen gag. Nobody cared to give this a proper review because it was so disliked that barely anybody watched it.

• Jul 13, 2020

This movie was hot garbage

This movie was hot garbage

• Jul 07, 2020

Patton Oswalt playing Prof. Dementor got it the one star...

Patton Oswalt playing Prof. Dementor got it the one star...