Kim Possible Reviews

• May 21, 2019

Kim Possible Live-Action ï¿ 1/2 (C) sem qualquer dúvida um filme muito engraçado e apesar de ter uma trama um pouco boba, nota-se que isso ï¿ 1/2 (C) feito de propósito para gozar com os personagem. Todos os atores estão muito bem nos deus devidos papeis e os personagens estão muito bem caricaturados, com uma especial atenção para Kim Possible intrepertada por Sadie Stanley que deu de tudo para fazer uma grande personagem que fez parte da infânica de muita gente, sem dúvida que essa atriz se tornará das melhores que o meu já viu!

• May 18, 2019

being someone who watched the series on Disney I found this live remake pretty poor and wouldn't recommend watching if you're a fan of the old series..

• May 18, 2019

It is one of the worst movies I've ever seen

It is one of the worst movies I've ever seen

• May 08, 2019

Finally, it's been more than a decade in waiting, but we've finally got a live-action Kim Possible movie, and it's actually not bad for a DCOM. This movie proves that a proper big budget film version has the potential to be a hit. It strives to be as faithfull to the animated series as possible (see what i did there) and to some extent it does. Like the CGI scenes of Kim's house and Middleton High, both which look nearly identical to their animated counterparts. Kim and Shego both look the part, though they differ slightly from their animated counterparts. Props to Sean Giambrone's portrayal as Ron Stoppable. Though he didn't exactly look the part, he nailed Ron's voice and mannerisms, he perfectly channeled the character's unique traits. The CGI is decent considering that it's a DCOM and not a wide theatrical-release, and compared to Descendants 2, the CGI is a lot better. Characterwise, they could've used a lot more buildup to Shego's big entrance, as in the pilot episode Kim (and the viewers) first learns about Shego via CCTV footage, Wade then proceeds to reveal Shego's rap sheet all before they actually come face-to-face. Kim is known for just two things, she is a cheerleader by day, and a crime-fighter by night. The movie makes no mention of Kim's cheerleading background, though it does leave room for a sequel to explore it. It's not the Kim Possible movie it could've been, but it's a decent effort.

• May 06, 2019

I wish I could give this no stars as a star rating.

I wish I could give this no stars as a star rating.

• May 06, 2019

this movie was utterly terrible....

this movie was utterly terrible....

• Apr 25, 2019

The movie is not bad it is horrible how is 100 percent in this website.

The movie is not bad it is horrible how is 100 percent in this website.

• Apr 24, 2019

This movie offended me. Of all the movies to get a modern adaptation. Kim Possible should not have been one of them. The plot was bland. The acting bordered between awful and passable and the ending made me sad. One HALF star and that is actually being generous. And to the assholes who gave this movie a 100% on this site. Really?

• Apr 24, 2019

Although it doesn't par up to it's successor. It was a great time and was fun to watch throughout.

• Apr 15, 2019

Just plain horrible i never thought in my life that i would see somethin so cringe worthy that made me almost cry