King Kong vs. Godzilla - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

King Kong vs. Godzilla Reviews

July 29, 2017
This is one of the most fun B-Movies to watch. It is not a big budget monster movie however, it is one of the essential classics to watch and own in the Godzilla Series of Movies.
June 30, 2017
Men in big rubber suits fight one another. Kong gets an odd super power tacked on that doesn't make a lot of sense, but it's nostalgic, dumb fun.
½ May 31, 2017
A good film but they had costumes but hey 1960s
½ May 15, 2017
This schlock 1962 Japanese film is entertaining if you view it from the prism that it is pure goofiness just to play with the joke of "what if these two famous movie monsters got into a fight thing. If I have a complaint, it is that as a Kong fan, I think their guy in a suit looks pretty awful. But it really is about the monsters fighting each other and breaking tiny houses for a laugh...so can't complain too much.
May 4, 2017
Is this good???????? ()() () () () () () () ()() () () () () () () yes!
April 25, 2017
I bet this was the best film back then but now not so much
April 22, 2017
I would of preferred a longer match between them but it was great
April 15, 2017
They had a great fight at the end
April 9, 2017
Can't wait for there Rematch in 2020 hope they team up
March 25, 2017
Great the fight scenes were good and when Kong got struck by looking lighting was amazing as well and godzilla
March 24, 2017
Godzilla is dominant in this one but Kong has a bigger brain and he out thinks godzilla that's why I like this film
March 18, 2017
Liked the action scenes and I liked how they though godzilla was going to win until Kong got struck by lighting
March 18, 2017
They made lots of godzilla films like this they should of done more of Kongs too
March 18, 2017
Epic battle setup was great as well
March 11, 2017
It is a great battle worth a watch
March 8, 2017
Great film third act is great
March 5, 2017
Great fights between godzilla and King Kong liked how they bought Kong to godzilla
½ March 5, 2017
Great fights watch it now
March 4, 2017