King Dinosaur - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

King Dinosaur Reviews

½ September 3, 2007
The movie that gave us Joey The Lemur.
August 31, 2007
For some reason, scientists confuse a giant iguana for a t-rex.
August 29, 2007
It's a cheepo 50's movie with astronauts. It's got a planet exactly like a prehistoric Earth for no good reason. It's got lizards pretending to be dinosaurs. IT'S GOT BERT I GORDON'S NAME IN THE CREDITS, FOR PETE'S SAKE!!! The only way this movie could be worse is if two of the astronauts turned out to be Adam and Eve in a "surprise" ending. Thankfully, the lack of that sort of twist is the only thing this sad little flick does right.
½ July 18, 2007
The guy keeps shoving the women, it's sad really. But it has a lemur, so that's where the stars go.
½ October 5, 2005
[font=Times New Roman][size=3][color=#000000]Good old Bert I Gordon, in yet another Lippert production, tries to pass off stock footage of nature shots and shots of lizards wrestling as a movie. The acting is poor with the men acting like macho fools and the women (supposedly scientists) doing little else but asking the men for permission to do anything or scream helplessly at every danger. The effects, well c?mon, its lizards wrestling being passed off as dinosaurs. The ending kills me! They explore an island on this alien planet and find ?dinosaurs? on it, so what do our cool heroes do? They set off an atom bomb! I mean it, they blow the crap out of this whole island with an atomic bomb and then the main character calls that ?bringing civilization to planet Nova.?[/color][/size][/font]