King Dinosaur - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

King Dinosaur Reviews

½ November 23, 2007
Probably the very worst movie I have ever seen. Worse than Manos. To compare the two would be a gross insult to Manos, which was, at least, hilarious. This movie, meanwhile, has literally no value of any kind.
So, we've sent four of our finest scientists to another world, two of whom happen to be beutiful women. Fair enough, but why do the two smartest women in the world spend all their time cooing over kinkajous, shrieking at the sight of anything, and insisting that they are scared? It looks more like a particularly malicious NASA decided to deport some football players and their cheerleader girlfriends into space. Also, there are no dinosaurs in this movie. Despite the poster and title, the primary antagonist is an iguana, accused of being a space tyrannosaur by our heroes, who then proceed to nuke his island into oblivion, even after they've escaped. You heard me.
½ September 3, 2007
The movie that gave us Joey The Lemur.
August 31, 2007
For some reason, scientists confuse a giant iguana for a t-rex.
August 29, 2007
It's a cheepo 50's movie with astronauts. It's got a planet exactly like a prehistoric Earth for no good reason. It's got lizards pretending to be dinosaurs. IT'S GOT BERT I GORDON'S NAME IN THE CREDITS, FOR PETE'S SAKE!!! The only way this movie could be worse is if two of the astronauts turned out to be Adam and Eve in a "surprise" ending. Thankfully, the lack of that sort of twist is the only thing this sad little flick does right.
½ July 18, 2007
The guy keeps shoving the women, it's sad really. But it has a lemur, so that's where the stars go.
½ October 5, 2005
[font=Times New Roman][size=3][color=#000000]Good old Bert I Gordon, in yet another Lippert production, tries to pass off stock footage of nature shots and shots of lizards wrestling as a movie. The acting is poor with the men acting like macho fools and the women (supposedly scientists) doing little else but asking the men for permission to do anything or scream helplessly at every danger. The effects, well c?mon, its lizards wrestling being passed off as dinosaurs. The ending kills me! They explore an island on this alien planet and find ?dinosaurs? on it, so what do our cool heroes do? They set off an atom bomb! I mean it, they blow the crap out of this whole island with an atomic bomb and then the main character calls that ?bringing civilization to planet Nova.?[/color][/size][/font]