King of the Jungle - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

King of the Jungle Reviews

August 18, 2014
Not without merit. It's got parts. All the stuff between Leguizamo and Rapaport is gold, as to be expected.
September 6, 2012
Was a really good movie in my eyes John Leguizamo plays his part amazingly, the grittiness of the city was brought out really well in this movie. The over all drama of the tale was portrayed wonderfully. Some of the acting was a bit off hence the 4 star rating and not the 5
February 15, 2009
did not like it at all....plot was very undeveloped!
October 26, 2008
An interesting movie! Good story plot. Great cast- John Leguizamo, Annabella Sciorra, Rosie Perez, and Marisa Tomei.
March 21, 2008
I did not really like this movie.
March 19, 2008
Leguziamo was brilliant in this. A Nuyorcentric movie with all the NY actors & actresses.
½ October 25, 2007
viewed this film last week..good one
October 19, 2007
I disagree with many critics. This was Leguziamo's most underrated role as a mentally challenged individual with a heart of gold. I just couldn't help feeling for the guy, because of all the troubles he goes through. The critics really need to re-review this film.
August 21, 2007
i would like to see this one...
½ July 26, 2007
Very hard to watch this movie I agree. But I think it was quite touching at the same time. John Leguizamo did a fantastic job in this role.
June 29, 2007
Great to watch if you enjoy Leguizamo. He dominates this film.
½ June 21, 2007
Disturbing and very hard to watch; however very fine performances turned in by all, especially by Leguizamo who plays a mentally challanged young man living in NYC with his mother who is an activist. He witnesses her assination & runs to the streets to both cope and come to terms with his mother's death.
June 13, 2007
John Leguizamo is amazing in this movie. It's a touching story.
½ June 11, 2007
John Leguizamo did a great job in this role of a mentally challenged man.
June 11, 2007
A story of a man who lost his Mona.
June 8, 2007
One of Leguizamo's weirdest but amazing performances next to The Pest and Summer of Sam.
April 7, 2007
Better than I expected
January 7, 2007
if u want jungle movie, i recomment this one for u
December 8, 2006
This film looks alright , i would like to see it!
November 13, 2006