Kingdom Come - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kingdom Come Reviews

½ August 17, 2014
(First and only viewing - December 2009)
December 28, 2013
omg this movie is the greatest movie of all time
November 16, 2012
hilarously funny! i watch it everytime it comes on
August 16, 2012
If you're looking for a well written film with meaning and that has a great plot than I suggest you bypass this film. However, if you're lookig for a movie "just for laughs", I just suggest you watch Kingdom Come. I can watch this movie over and over and still fall out of my seat from laughing so hard! Great pick-me-upper!
April 6, 2012
Good movie. Good soundtrack too
September 2, 2011
Stupid funny...whoopi, jada, toni, anthony anderson, and ll cool j...i couldn't breathe
June 9, 2011
This one wasn't as bad as I thought it would be...It was worth the one look"
½ October 26, 2010
I was just in Dearly Departed, the play this movie is based on. I really in enjoyed the movie, it mostly goes by the play but there are a few parts added and taken away. Great cast in the movie.
September 27, 2010
Definitely one of my favs!!! Every scene there's a laugh.
½ June 21, 2010
There's something about "funeral" movies that brings out the most interesting characters. This one has a very good cast of actors with Whoopi Goldberg playing a surprisingly understated role, It has all the usual family clashes and scandals but it's heart's in the right place.
April 30, 2010
This is my favorite movie! Good Movie
December 21, 2009
I heard this movie has a cameo by Tiffany "I Love New York" Pollard. Probably one more reason not see it, lol.
½ December 17, 2009
This was awful and pretty much a waste of time
December 8, 2009
funny movie about a family that loses their father.
December 1, 2009
I love this movie. I know most of Jada Pinkett-Smith's parts. The morning after my dad's passing Anthony Anderson's line kept running through my mind, "Shut it up, just shut it up. My daddy just died, my daddy just died! Ooooo, you say one more thing about parking lots....."
August 9, 2009
I absolutely LOVE this movie! Great ensemble cast; all these talented and well-known people exercising their comedic bones and bringing about great results!
July 7, 2009
i have seen this movie
June 17, 2009
I only saw the tail-end of this movie, but it seemed really heart-felt and had an amazingly star-studded cast. Seems like one of those that tries too hard to be funny, however.
June 5, 2009
Man this movie was so down to earth and real. I loved the small town - big dream theme in this movie that seemed to let us know that we are no greater than the next person and that we should respect life and the people GOD put in our lives no matter how "Mean & Surly" they are. Ain't that right Brother Bud?