King's Ransom - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

King's Ransom Reviews

½ August 10, 2015
Maybe the worst movie of the year.How did this ever get green lighted?
August 11, 2014
This movie never made a lot noise but was good...would of been a B movie if the cast didn't pull it off!!
May 11, 2014
I forgot this movie even existed.
½ February 27, 2014
Anthony Anderson is a wealthy businessman and wants to divorce his wife, but she will get a large settlement as a result, so he intends to set up so he gets kidnapped and demand a ransom in order to keep his money safe. However, he's not the only one who plans to kidnap him for money. The plan fails and he ends up getting kidnapped by a guy who just needs some money instead of the brother of his mistress who kidnaps someone else instead. This had a lot of things going for it, but it isn't as funny as it should be. This could have been great given the cast, but instead it was mostly boring with some exceptions which were really good and funny. Too bad they couldn't fill more of the movie with that caliber of entertainment.
January 15, 2014
This movie had me laughing so hard!! I go into comedies looking for laughs not a story but everyone now a days think they are hard ass critics judging movies like they can do any better!
April 11, 2013
funny it's a classic
March 19, 2013
Looks interesting will try to find and watch!
March 19, 2013
i like this movie i watched it earlier
March 19, 2013
Anthony Anderson is very funny!
March 19, 2013
Looks interesting will try to find and watch!
Jay Mohr is a douchebag
March 19, 2013
I saw 5 minutes of this on TV. It looks intolerable.
March 19, 2013
Anthony Anderson is up to his old tricks...rape
Not a CHANCE in hell
March 19, 2013
I'm not even interested in seeing this movie.
March 19, 2013
I cannot remember watching anything funny with Anthony Anderson in so this has to be the same.
½ March 19, 2013
anthony anderson is the shit
A complete entertainer..
½ March 19, 2013
You know the term spinning straw into gold? This is like spinning straw into a Snickers bar. Nowhere near gold, but satisfying under any circumstance. Yes, the script is bad, but it is nonetheless an amazing (and hilarious) flick.
A hilarious movie!!! I laughed til i dropped!! :D