Kingsman: The Secret Service - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kingsman: The Secret Service Reviews

½ May 18, 2019
Great movie! I much prefer this type of spy to the newer Bond movies.
April 25, 2019
I love it. I love the satirical take on an old style of British spy. The cast just seems fun. It seems like the movie was fun to make. And that's something I really appreciate
April 6, 2019
It's good & It's the best spy ??(TM),? movie ever like Kingsman (franchise) Is the best spy (franchise)
½ April 3, 2019
Decent flick. Needed a little more Bond and a little less Tarantino. Parts of it came across like an Austin Powers flick.
April 3, 2019
I think, it's the best movie about spy's. From now on scene in church the best fight scene in the movies!
March 31, 2019
such a good film! It combines hilarious wit and classic spy movie perfectly, please go watch you will not regret it!
March 29, 2019
i love samuel L, Jacson
March 22, 2019
I never get tired of watching the first Kingsman, its Tory values are a true breath of fresh air, the tone is delightfully old school Bond, the action is beautifully fast paced, and its characters are so memorable. If your looking for a good watch go see Kingsman: The Secret Service.
March 16, 2019
Kingsman is a hilarious and self aware over the top action comedy with the some of the best coreography you could ever hope for.
March 6, 2019
I honestly absolutely loved this film. Is it perfect? No it is not, but its very well made with an amazing cast.
½ March 1, 2019
A proper balance of cheese and over the top action make for a hugely entertaining movie. Maybe it was just raunchy shock value, but I still recall this movie pretty fondly from time to time, years later.
½ February 18, 2019
The entire movie was visually delightful, despite the massive use of CGI, and the choreography and spy satire were also quite good. It's a winning cast and the script isn't too bad, despite the push of incorrect science and a number of over the top philosophy lessons. The "old boys club" idea of the movie is less an issue than the film makes it to be, but outside of the point of the movie, it was very entertaining. The problem is that these films show a villain as doing something good, even if we disagree with the methods, when the methods and even the goals are despite the hype, wrong. Murder is murder and it doesn't change because the person is of little consequence or because it's supposed to be for the greater good.
February 17, 2019
I think this movie is spectacular. Probably my favourite spy series
February 16, 2019
One of my favourite movies of all time
½ February 8, 2019
excelente pelicula y recien vengo viendola, la recomiendo totalmente la accion esta a otro nivel.
½ January 30, 2019
"Kingsman: The Secret Service" is a fun take on the spy drama as it follows the recruitment and training of a potential agent into a secret spy organization in order to tackle a global threat. Led by fine performances from Colin Firth and Samuel L. Jackson, "Kingsman" has a number of incredible fight sequences that are extremely violent and stylishly shot, but are way too long and the only thing that drives the film forward.
½ January 16, 2019
Such a fun take on the modern world of espionage. The cinematography in this film was done beautifully and the action sequences in this film are so amazingly executed. I appreciate a movie that doesn't take itself too seriously and this movie knows how to portray the class that feels like British royalty, but the comedic humor of all classes. Eggsy (Taron Egerton) really excels in this movie and is truly an underdog worth cheering for. I loved the soundtrack and the use of color throughout the film.
January 11, 2019
Matthew Vaughn adds over-the-top violence and comical situations to make KINGSMAN: THE SECRET SERVICE a witty, brutal and cocky British spy thriller. I loved this movie for the amazing choreography in the fight scenes, the great cast, the awesome story and the funny jokes and comical attitudes of our characters. Thrilling and stylish.
½ January 6, 2019
Wacky and action packed, Kingsman is a strangely but unique take on the action genre, packed with cool one liners and adrenaline pumping action sequences.
½ January 5, 2019
Crazy fun stunts and spying, with plenty of cheek and a pug, culminating in a ballet of explosions!
At least Eggsy is fun to watch.