Kirikou and the Sorceress Reviews

• Oct 16, 2020

It's a West African fairy tale competently told through animation.

It's a West African fairy tale competently told through animation.

• Nov 04, 2019

A superbly charming animated film! The soundtrack evokes a strong presence of culture that is ever present throughout the movie. The humor was quite cute, and it consistently felt like a delightful little fairy tale. I would recommend!

• May 14, 2018

One of the best foreign animated movies ever made.

One of the best foreign animated movies ever made.

• Jul 12, 2017

this movie changed my life. in a negative way

this movie changed my life. in a negative way

• Dec 04, 2015

Really great Kids movie! finally a movie that doesn't dumb kids down but empowers them.

• Jun 26, 2015

Saw it so long ago when I was so young, and re-watching it made it even better as I understood more and being African I can say this is quite a work of art, even in general. One of the animated films I will remember with such fondness.

• Jan 16, 2015

The dubbing was serviceable at best, but otherwise it was great. The art: gorgeous. The story: very interesting. While I've seen stories where a child wiser than the adults goes to solve all the problems, I did not anticipate all the beats. Especially towards the end. Wish I had seen a higher quality video.

• Jan 02, 2015

re-watchable anytime.

re-watchable anytime.

• Nov 07, 2014

Lovely movie, super sweet and amusing

Lovely movie, super sweet and amusing

• May 12, 2014

The animation is wonderful in its simplicity and the story is also brilliant. One of the greatest animated films of all times.