Kiss Me Again - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kiss Me Again Reviews

January 14, 2016
Não involve o telespectador, o filme não lhe prende.
January 28, 2014
not so much i didn't care for this one
April 19, 2013
A very good sexy low budget comedy drama. I discovered this by accident when a friend left some movies over my house and I got bored and went through them and didn't expect anything when I put this in. This is a perfect movie for guys to watch with their girlfriends because me being a guy kinda dug this. Its not too chick flicky and it doesn't idealize the typical one guy one girl cliche that is played out by this point. It looks at relationships the way they really are...complex and painful when they finally end. It may not have the biggest budget or the big name stars like other romantic comedies have but this is worth a watch and most guys will like this more than other movies of this kind. What straight guy out there wouldn't love a movie about a love triangle that involves one guy and two gorgeous women? One with a spanish accent. The side story with Darrel Hammond and Fred Armisen from SNL is ok but could have been left out of the movie. The other side characters were good enough and give you something else to focus on when the main relationship story kinda gets alittle too heavy.
½ December 21, 2011
Saw this last night and I have to say that I enjoyed it
½ December 13, 2011
Great movie if you like learning about emotions and possibilities of manifestation. The side stories echo real life... What relationship isnt influenced by friends & roommates? The women are attractive, not perfect, the guy is pretty down to earth & really cool(not amazing). Some reviewers seam to indicate a not happy ending... Maybe the missed the last scene in totality. Kinda of a skin fest for a little while, then the more life like drama insue's. When a mans personal life is over challenged, yes...then this mans professional life may become compromised. Even one scean where there's a "public argument" it goes down pretty realistic, to the point that it demos a women's usage of public humiliation at her fellas j.o.b. The main characters were very likable, authentic and enjoyable. If your up for a emotive, sexual and dramatically engaging movie, then this movie is worth a try. Warning...the first song sucks...it does get better!

Btw, I like ideas. This movie demo'ed some of them, NICE!
July 18, 2011
March 12, 2011
This was a good movie, shows real life and what does happen when you involve someone else in your relationship. Its rare but good when all 3 can see eye to eye.
February 20, 2011
This isn't the worst movie I have ever seen, but I hate the ending. I want an alternate ending that includes Chalice deciding between her husband or the other woman, but she can't have both. A better alternative would be to leave them both. Otherwise this was a good movie about complicated relationships between couples and friends.
February 13, 2011
well written & acted.
December 28, 2010
how gave this movie three and a half stars?its barely two
½ December 18, 2010
For a low budget movie, it wasn't too bad. Definitely had a twist to the story and the plot was reasonable. If you can get passed the bullshit in the beginning, (aka the politics of burning the American flag and the antiAmerican part) the movie is pretty good!

WARNING: Reading below might give away the plot and movie.

I don't understand why Chalice was made at her husband because she was cheating behind his back with Elane. I don't see what right she had to be angry, except for the part where he planned it all...but what she did is worse than what he did!

Lesson learned: NEVER have a threesome. lol "Threes a crowd" remember this.
½ December 13, 2009
It was an interesting movie. It wasn't bad. It had an interesting look at relationships. The actors did well. You could really feel Katheryn Winnick's characters pain at the end of the film. It was wasn't bad.
September 21, 2009
Se parece a Vicky Christina Barcelona...
Es mas Dirioa que Vicky. Seria algo asi como Esta película pero la comercial
jajaja
incluso Mirelly Taylor, es parecida a Penelope Cruz
y se Llama ELENA y Penelope Cruz hace de MARIA ELENA:....
en fin
interesante película
½ September 11, 2009
Delightful character study of Polyamory..:)
½ May 16, 2009
i love it i know ots a lesbian kinda heheh bt its good
½ February 15, 2009
Pa echar el rato, un poco de morbo no está mal. Prescindible.
January 31, 2009
and i want kiss me now my luv miss you.
May 5, 2008
new idea, but disgusting. I can not tolerate homosexual relationship
½ March 13, 2008
Good film actually. Absolutely loved Katheryn Winnick''s performance. She does a phenomenal job here. Mirelly Taylor and Jeremy London does okay as well. Mirelly looks so much like Penelope Cruz and Salma Hayek, which is really hot, and it looks like she can actually act better than both of them. This is really an interesting movie, about a threesome relationship. A very sexy one at that. You won't be too disappointed.

ps. Honestly, I'm very surprised that both the lead actresses are relatively unknown. They both are amazing and deserves more recognition.