Kiss Me Goodbye - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kiss Me Goodbye Reviews

July 30, 2015
The romantic comedy is a difficult thing to master but these guys nailed it in spades.
May 15, 2015
I LOVE this funny, brilliant movie!
April 15, 2015
I saw this movie years ago and when I saw it again recently, I forgot what a smart and overall great comedy this was! The story was solid as was the acting and the dialog was hilariously witty. James Caan is the real reason to see this as he steals every scene though Jeff Bridges and Sally Fields also performed very well!
June 13, 2013
September 26, 2012
This is obviously the same story as a few other movies, and similar to even more movies, like Ghost and Mrs. Muir. It's mostly predictable and not all that exciting. At least it was funny. If this had even more comedy and was less predictable, it would have been better.
½ August 13, 2012
I think that I have seen this....but I can't really remeber.
June 27, 2012
kinda ridiculous tbh, not a great movie it kinda got a little boring as it progressed.. the acting was alright though.
May 21, 2012
Slight, but made fun due to the performances.
April 12, 2012
I saw this movie years ago and when I saw it again recently, I forgot what a smart and overall great comedy this was! The story was solid as was the acting and the dialog was hilariously witty. James Caan is the real reason to see this as steals every scene though Jeff Bridges and Sally Fields also performed very well!
November 25, 2011
Cute and fun with three very likable characters.
jjnxn
½ December 10, 2010
The story is fairly ridiculous but Sally is very winning and James Caan and Jeff Bridges make good contrasts. Claire Trevor is a pistol as Sally's bossy plain talking mother.
February 19, 2010
very funny esp. the last sequence
½ January 30, 2010
A concept that has been done before and done better.
½ June 2, 2008
i liked it it was really funny, i can relate to the mean guy in the office and the guy thats not dead because i get jealous and want everyone that liked, likes or touches my bf besides me to be dead =D
½ June 1, 2008
This movie is freaking hilarious. I love the premise of the whole thing. They don't make them like this anymore. "The devil named Jolly! Can you handle that?" Haha. Sally Field was excellent as always.
½ March 28, 2008
Laughed till I fell of the sofa - literally
March 22, 2008
An ok movie at the time...
January 26, 2008
it's amusing...to a point. the movie had room for more potential, but instead it gets a little overly heartfelt
December 23, 2007
i steel want to see it agin
November 3, 2007
a cute movie to watch. james caan is definitely HOT and CHARMING in this movie.